THE BROOKLYN BROTHERS CREATES 'THE HARDEST KARAOKE SONG IN THE WORLD' FOR INSPIRED BY ICELAND
Inspired by Iceland released what it claims to be "The Hardest Karaoke Song in the World" harnessing the island's language, which is notoriously difficult to learn, and is encouraging people to watch it and have a go themselves.
The song, performed by Icelandic comedian Steindi Jr., shows him in a variety of beautiful spots in Iceland including on top of mountains and next to glacial waterfalls. The lyrics and performance of the comical film pokes fun at common Icelandic stereotypes including the Icelandic love for wool and the iconic ring road.
The video has been released as part of Iceland's new marketing initiative the A-Ö of Iceland, the Icelandic equivalent of an A-Z guide, which uses the 32 letters of the Icelandic alphabet, ending in "Ö." The aim of the initiative is to harness the uniqueness of the Icelandic language to highlight the diversity and breadth of Iceland and to encourage visitors to go further and learn more.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019