The Brooklyn Brothers and MINI Encourage Consumers to "Act Fast"
For the launch of the limited edition MINI 1499 GT, MINI UK and The Brooklyn Brothers launched a new campaign called "Act Fast," created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers. It played on the scarcity of the model and encourages acting fast to reserve a spot on the test drive list before it's too late.
Mirroring the name of the model and the number of cars that were made, the test drive books were open for 1,499 minutes from 7AM on November 16th 2017. Much like a limited edition launch in the fashion or tech world, consumers were able to register their details ahead of the launch day to ensure they were among the first to test drive the new car.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018