The Brooklyn Brothers and MINI Encourage Consumers to "Act Fast"
For the launch of the limited edition MINI 1499 GT, MINI UK and The Brooklyn Brothers launched a new campaign called "Act Fast," created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers. It played on the scarcity of the model and encourages acting fast to reserve a spot on the test drive list before it's too late.
Mirroring the name of the model and the number of cars that were made, the test drive books were open for 1,499 minutes from 7AM on November 16th 2017. Much like a limited edition launch in the fashion or tech world, consumers were able to register their details ahead of the launch day to ensure they were among the first to test drive the new car.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018