The Brooklyn Brothers and MINI Encourage Consumers to "Act Fast"
For the launch of the limited edition MINI 1499 GT, MINI UK and The Brooklyn Brothers launched a new campaign called "Act Fast," created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers. It played on the scarcity of the model and encourages acting fast to reserve a spot on the test drive list before it's too late.
Mirroring the name of the model and the number of cars that were made, the test drive books were open for 1,499 minutes from 7AM on November 16th 2017. Much like a limited edition launch in the fashion or tech world, consumers were able to register their details ahead of the launch day to ensure they were among the first to test drive the new car.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018