The Brooklyn Brothers and MINI Encourage Consumers to "Act Fast"
For the launch of the limited edition MINI 1499 GT, MINI UK and The Brooklyn Brothers launched a new campaign called "Act Fast," created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers. It played on the scarcity of the model and encourages acting fast to reserve a spot on the test drive list before it's too late.
Mirroring the name of the model and the number of cars that were made, the test drive books were open for 1,499 minutes from 7AM on November 16th 2017. Much like a limited edition launch in the fashion or tech world, consumers were able to register their details ahead of the launch day to ensure they were among the first to test drive the new car.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018