The Brooklyn Brothers and MINI Encourage Consumers to "Act Fast"
For the launch of the limited edition MINI 1499 GT, MINI UK and The Brooklyn Brothers launched a new campaign called "Act Fast," created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers. It played on the scarcity of the model and encourages acting fast to reserve a spot on the test drive list before it's too late.
Mirroring the name of the model and the number of cars that were made, the test drive books were open for 1,499 minutes from 7AM on November 16th 2017. Much like a limited edition launch in the fashion or tech world, consumers were able to register their details ahead of the launch day to ensure they were among the first to test drive the new car.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019