MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside
When surprising consumer insights revealed that dogs are five times more likely than children to be taken to the park, and that only one in three kids have ever climbed a tree, Persil UK decided it was time to encourage families in London to get outdoors. “Get Out Here,” created by MullenLowe London, aimed to encourage families to get outdoors and be active – rain, snow or shine. The ad displayed live weather data which triggered video content on a billboard at Westfield London, to show current temperatures, weather conditions and the walking distance to a nearby park.
Passers-by could connect to the screen’s wi-fi to access a map and directions to Holland Park, just a short walk away. The screen also showed film footage of fun activities that families could enjoy in the 22.5 hectare space, including the number of birds to count, puddles to jump in and snowmen to build.
"Sometimes we are so immersed in our busy lives, distracted by the always-on digital world, that we don’t stop to think how close and accessible nature is to us," said Alex Okada, Global Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe. "The idea is to use technology and data in order to remind and inspire people to enjoy the outdoors."
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018