MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside
When surprising consumer insights revealed that dogs are five times more likely than children to be taken to the park, and that only one in three kids have ever climbed a tree, Persil UK decided it was time to encourage families in London to get outdoors. “Get Out Here,” created by MullenLowe London, aimed to encourage families to get outdoors and be active – rain, snow or shine. The ad displayed live weather data which triggered video content on a billboard at Westfield London, to show current temperatures, weather conditions and the walking distance to a nearby park.
Passers-by could connect to the screen’s wi-fi to access a map and directions to Holland Park, just a short walk away. The screen also showed film footage of fun activities that families could enjoy in the 22.5 hectare space, including the number of birds to count, puddles to jump in and snowmen to build.
"Sometimes we are so immersed in our busy lives, distracted by the always-on digital world, that we don’t stop to think how close and accessible nature is to us," said Alex Okada, Global Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe. "The idea is to use technology and data in order to remind and inspire people to enjoy the outdoors."
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019