MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside
When surprising consumer insights revealed that dogs are five times more likely than children to be taken to the park, and that only one in three kids have ever climbed a tree, Persil UK decided it was time to encourage families in London to get outdoors. “Get Out Here,” created by MullenLowe London, aimed to encourage families to get outdoors and be active – rain, snow or shine. The ad displayed live weather data which triggered video content on a billboard at Westfield London, to show current temperatures, weather conditions and the walking distance to a nearby park.
Passers-by could connect to the screen’s wi-fi to access a map and directions to Holland Park, just a short walk away. The screen also showed film footage of fun activities that families could enjoy in the 22.5 hectare space, including the number of birds to count, puddles to jump in and snowmen to build.
"Sometimes we are so immersed in our busy lives, distracted by the always-on digital world, that we don’t stop to think how close and accessible nature is to us," said Alex Okada, Global Executive Creative Director at MullenLowe. "The idea is to use technology and data in order to remind and inspire people to enjoy the outdoors."
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019