The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL
Sling TV recently announced The Martin Agency as its new agency of record, managing strategic planning, creative development and production efforts for the brand. The partnership begins with the launch of a new provocative campaign, “We Are Slingers,” which spans television, digital, mobile, social, out-of-home and new media platforms, positioning Sling TV as the most flexible live streaming service on the market today, providing more choice and control than any other over-the-top (OTT) provider.
"Slinging is about breaking norms and connecting people with TV that satisfies through choice and control at a reasonable price; it's a way of life," said Colleen Sugarman, Head of Marketing at Sling TV. "Anyone can be a 'Slinger' and invite their friends to enjoy the choice and control that only Sling TV can offer; after all, millions are doing it."
"We're so excited about our new partnership with Sling TV and couldn't be prouder of our first campaign. It's memorable, entertaining, provocatively fun and informative," said Karen Costello, Chief Creative Officer at The Martin Agency. "We're competing for attention not just with our client's competitors, but with everything people are consuming as content. The cheeky misdirect and play on the name is super sticky and a great way for Sling TV to be part of the conversation about TV 'lifestyle' viewing options."
In addition to the new commercials, elements of "We Are Slingers" include a dedicated landing page, a new look and feel for the sling.com homepage, digital, mobile, new media and out-of-home ads, paid and organic social posts, YouTube videos, pre-roll and OTT video ads, paid search, in-device promotions on Sling TV supported devices and other direct-to-consumer promotions. Additional spots will roll out to the general market in the coming months.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018