The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL
Sling TV recently announced The Martin Agency as its new agency of record, managing strategic planning, creative development and production efforts for the brand. The partnership begins with the launch of a new provocative campaign, “We Are Slingers,” which spans television, digital, mobile, social, out-of-home and new media platforms, positioning Sling TV as the most flexible live streaming service on the market today, providing more choice and control than any other over-the-top (OTT) provider.
"Slinging is about breaking norms and connecting people with TV that satisfies through choice and control at a reasonable price; it's a way of life," said Colleen Sugarman, Head of Marketing at Sling TV. "Anyone can be a 'Slinger' and invite their friends to enjoy the choice and control that only Sling TV can offer; after all, millions are doing it."
"We're so excited about our new partnership with Sling TV and couldn't be prouder of our first campaign. It's memorable, entertaining, provocatively fun and informative," said Karen Costello, Chief Creative Officer at The Martin Agency. "We're competing for attention not just with our client's competitors, but with everything people are consuming as content. The cheeky misdirect and play on the name is super sticky and a great way for Sling TV to be part of the conversation about TV 'lifestyle' viewing options."
In addition to the new commercials, elements of "We Are Slingers" include a dedicated landing page, a new look and feel for the sling.com homepage, digital, mobile, new media and out-of-home ads, paid and organic social posts, YouTube videos, pre-roll and OTT video ads, paid search, in-device promotions on Sling TV supported devices and other direct-to-consumer promotions. Additional spots will roll out to the general market in the coming months.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018