The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL
Sling TV recently announced The Martin Agency as its new agency of record, managing strategic planning, creative development and production efforts for the brand. The partnership begins with the launch of a new provocative campaign, “We Are Slingers,” which spans television, digital, mobile, social, out-of-home and new media platforms, positioning Sling TV as the most flexible live streaming service on the market today, providing more choice and control than any other over-the-top (OTT) provider.
"Slinging is about breaking norms and connecting people with TV that satisfies through choice and control at a reasonable price; it's a way of life," said Colleen Sugarman, Head of Marketing at Sling TV. "Anyone can be a 'Slinger' and invite their friends to enjoy the choice and control that only Sling TV can offer; after all, millions are doing it."
"We're so excited about our new partnership with Sling TV and couldn't be prouder of our first campaign. It's memorable, entertaining, provocatively fun and informative," said Karen Costello, Chief Creative Officer at The Martin Agency. "We're competing for attention not just with our client's competitors, but with everything people are consuming as content. The cheeky misdirect and play on the name is super sticky and a great way for Sling TV to be part of the conversation about TV 'lifestyle' viewing options."
In addition to the new commercials, elements of "We Are Slingers" include a dedicated landing page, a new look and feel for the sling.com homepage, digital, mobile, new media and out-of-home ads, paid and organic social posts, YouTube videos, pre-roll and OTT video ads, paid search, in-device promotions on Sling TV supported devices and other direct-to-consumer promotions. Additional spots will roll out to the general market in the coming months.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018