FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment
As part of Mastercard’s Safety & Security campaign, FCB Amsterdam created an emotional film about a priceless moment between a father and his daughter. It’s all about creating a cherished memory and is born out of the strategy that, “for a perfect moment, you leave nothing to chance.”
The film revolves around a woman who wants to surprise her dad after she recovers an old photo of herself together with her father and his beloved car. Her ambitious restoration project requires good preparation. You leave nothing to chance for something so important. She even buys the same aviator sunglasses online that her dad wore in the photo many years ago. Good thing she can trust Mastercard to guarantee the delivery and insure the glasses for 180 days!
At the end of the film she surprises her father with both the glasses and his car, as beautiful as it once was, but most of all, with reliving a cherished memory. Priceless.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018