FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment
As part of Mastercard’s Safety & Security campaign, FCB Amsterdam created an emotional film about a priceless moment between a father and his daughter. It’s all about creating a cherished memory and is born out of the strategy that, “for a perfect moment, you leave nothing to chance.”
The film revolves around a woman who wants to surprise her dad after she recovers an old photo of herself together with her father and his beloved car. Her ambitious restoration project requires good preparation. You leave nothing to chance for something so important. She even buys the same aviator sunglasses online that her dad wore in the photo many years ago. Good thing she can trust Mastercard to guarantee the delivery and insure the glasses for 180 days!
At the end of the film she surprises her father with both the glasses and his car, as beautiful as it once was, but most of all, with reliving a cherished memory. Priceless.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019