FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment
As part of Mastercard’s Safety & Security campaign, FCB Amsterdam created an emotional film about a priceless moment between a father and his daughter. It’s all about creating a cherished memory and is born out of the strategy that, “for a perfect moment, you leave nothing to chance.”
The film revolves around a woman who wants to surprise her dad after she recovers an old photo of herself together with her father and his beloved car. Her ambitious restoration project requires good preparation. You leave nothing to chance for something so important. She even buys the same aviator sunglasses online that her dad wore in the photo many years ago. Good thing she can trust Mastercard to guarantee the delivery and insure the glasses for 180 days!
At the end of the film she surprises her father with both the glasses and his car, as beautiful as it once was, but most of all, with reliving a cherished memory. Priceless.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018