FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment
As part of Mastercard’s Safety & Security campaign, FCB Amsterdam created an emotional film about a priceless moment between a father and his daughter. It’s all about creating a cherished memory and is born out of the strategy that, “for a perfect moment, you leave nothing to chance.”
The film revolves around a woman who wants to surprise her dad after she recovers an old photo of herself together with her father and his beloved car. Her ambitious restoration project requires good preparation. You leave nothing to chance for something so important. She even buys the same aviator sunglasses online that her dad wore in the photo many years ago. Good thing she can trust Mastercard to guarantee the delivery and insure the glasses for 180 days!
At the end of the film she surprises her father with both the glasses and his car, as beautiful as it once was, but most of all, with reliving a cherished memory. Priceless.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018