FCB Amsterdam and Mastercard Create a 'Priceless' Father/Daughter Moment
As part of Mastercard’s Safety & Security campaign, FCB Amsterdam created an emotional film about a priceless moment between a father and his daughter. It’s all about creating a cherished memory and is born out of the strategy that, “for a perfect moment, you leave nothing to chance.”
The film revolves around a woman who wants to surprise her dad after she recovers an old photo of herself together with her father and his beloved car. Her ambitious restoration project requires good preparation. You leave nothing to chance for something so important. She even buys the same aviator sunglasses online that her dad wore in the photo many years ago. Good thing she can trust Mastercard to guarantee the delivery and insure the glasses for 180 days!
At the end of the film she surprises her father with both the glasses and his car, as beautiful as it once was, but most of all, with reliving a cherished memory. Priceless.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019