215 McCann Launches Premiere Campaign for San Francisco Giants
215 McCann launched its premiere campaign for the San Francisco Giants to mark the team’s 60th anniversary. “It Doesn’t Get More SF” highlights the team’s place both in San Francisco’s history and modern culture.
For 60 years, the San Francisco Giants have been the embodiment of everything that makes their city unique — from memorable characters to absurd coincidences; from unexpected successes to traditions that seem to appear overnight. When it comes to baseball, it doesn’t get more SF than the Giants.
The brand campaign includes outdoor elements and five 30-second spots titled “If I Weren’t a Player,” each featuring a Giants team member (Brandon Crawford, Joe Panik, Hunter Pence, Buster Posey, Andrew McCutchen) humorously conveying how even if he weren’t playing on the team, he would still be a Giants fan.
The campaign launches on digital and social platforms plus traditional TV, radio, and out of home channels.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019