215 McCann Launches Premiere Campaign for San Francisco Giants
215 McCann launched its premiere campaign for the San Francisco Giants to mark the team’s 60th anniversary. “It Doesn’t Get More SF” highlights the team’s place both in San Francisco’s history and modern culture.
For 60 years, the San Francisco Giants have been the embodiment of everything that makes their city unique — from memorable characters to absurd coincidences; from unexpected successes to traditions that seem to appear overnight. When it comes to baseball, it doesn’t get more SF than the Giants.
The brand campaign includes outdoor elements and five 30-second spots titled “If I Weren’t a Player,” each featuring a Giants team member (Brandon Crawford, Joe Panik, Hunter Pence, Buster Posey, Andrew McCutchen) humorously conveying how even if he weren’t playing on the team, he would still be a Giants fan.
The campaign launches on digital and social platforms plus traditional TV, radio, and out of home channels.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018