215 McCann Launches Premiere Campaign for San Francisco Giants
215 McCann launched its premiere campaign for the San Francisco Giants to mark the team’s 60th anniversary. “It Doesn’t Get More SF” highlights the team’s place both in San Francisco’s history and modern culture.
For 60 years, the San Francisco Giants have been the embodiment of everything that makes their city unique — from memorable characters to absurd coincidences; from unexpected successes to traditions that seem to appear overnight. When it comes to baseball, it doesn’t get more SF than the Giants.
The brand campaign includes outdoor elements and five 30-second spots titled “If I Weren’t a Player,” each featuring a Giants team member (Brandon Crawford, Joe Panik, Hunter Pence, Buster Posey, Andrew McCutchen) humorously conveying how even if he weren’t playing on the team, he would still be a Giants fan.
The campaign launches on digital and social platforms plus traditional TV, radio, and out of home channels.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018