215 McCann Launches Premiere Campaign for San Francisco Giants
215 McCann launched its premiere campaign for the San Francisco Giants to mark the team’s 60th anniversary. “It Doesn’t Get More SF” highlights the team’s place both in San Francisco’s history and modern culture.
For 60 years, the San Francisco Giants have been the embodiment of everything that makes their city unique — from memorable characters to absurd coincidences; from unexpected successes to traditions that seem to appear overnight. When it comes to baseball, it doesn’t get more SF than the Giants.
The brand campaign includes outdoor elements and five 30-second spots titled “If I Weren’t a Player,” each featuring a Giants team member (Brandon Crawford, Joe Panik, Hunter Pence, Buster Posey, Andrew McCutchen) humorously conveying how even if he weren’t playing on the team, he would still be a Giants fan.
The campaign launches on digital and social platforms plus traditional TV, radio, and out of home channels.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019