215 McCann Launches Premiere Campaign for San Francisco Giants
215 McCann launched its premiere campaign for the San Francisco Giants to mark the team’s 60th anniversary. “It Doesn’t Get More SF” highlights the team’s place both in San Francisco’s history and modern culture.
For 60 years, the San Francisco Giants have been the embodiment of everything that makes their city unique — from memorable characters to absurd coincidences; from unexpected successes to traditions that seem to appear overnight. When it comes to baseball, it doesn’t get more SF than the Giants.
The brand campaign includes outdoor elements and five 30-second spots titled “If I Weren’t a Player,” each featuring a Giants team member (Brandon Crawford, Joe Panik, Hunter Pence, Buster Posey, Andrew McCutchen) humorously conveying how even if he weren’t playing on the team, he would still be a Giants fan.
The campaign launches on digital and social platforms plus traditional TV, radio, and out of home channels.
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018
- IPG is Making Sustainability a Priority - Published on 10/30/2018