Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising
In support of the Time’s Up/Advertising initiative, Jack Morton demonstrated support for the movement with giant versions of the original Times Up letter posted in its lobbies around the world. Offices from across the globe came together to sign in solidarity and learn more about what can be done to help drive this important initiative forward. Our staff members were proud to join Jack’s original signatory Shelley Elkins, SVP Executive Creative Director, to demonstrate their commitment to moving our industry forward. Time’s up, advertising!
Fun fact: One-third of all the women leaders who signed up in support of Times Up/Advertising are from IPG and IPG agencies!
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018