Quicken Loans - The Translator
Keegan-Michael Key is a translator for all of life's problems in Huge’s Super Bowl spot for Quicken Loans - from interpreting Tinder profiles to explaining rap lyrics or what hairdressers really mean.
The Detroit-based brand ran the 60-second ad in the second quarter of the game to highlight its Rocket Mortgage product.
This was Huge's first Super Bowl spot, and kicked off a larger campaign that will continue through 2018.
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018