Quicken Loans - The Translator
Keegan-Michael Key is a translator for all of life's problems in Huge’s Super Bowl spot for Quicken Loans - from interpreting Tinder profiles to explaining rap lyrics or what hairdressers really mean.
The Detroit-based brand ran the 60-second ad in the second quarter of the game to highlight its Rocket Mortgage product.
This was Huge's first Super Bowl spot, and kicked off a larger campaign that will continue through 2018.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018