Quicken Loans - The Translator
Keegan-Michael Key is a translator for all of life's problems in Huge’s Super Bowl spot for Quicken Loans - from interpreting Tinder profiles to explaining rap lyrics or what hairdressers really mean.
The Detroit-based brand ran the 60-second ad in the second quarter of the game to highlight its Rocket Mortgage product.
This was Huge's first Super Bowl spot, and kicked off a larger campaign that will continue through 2018.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018