Quicken Loans - The Translator
Keegan-Michael Key is a translator for all of life's problems in Huge’s Super Bowl spot for Quicken Loans - from interpreting Tinder profiles to explaining rap lyrics or what hairdressers really mean.
The Detroit-based brand ran the 60-second ad in the second quarter of the game to highlight its Rocket Mortgage product.
This was Huge's first Super Bowl spot, and kicked off a larger campaign that will continue through 2018.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019