FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience
FutureBrand UXUS has created an immersive new flagship experience that offers customers a luxurious and sensorial exploration of L’Occitane’s full range of natural beauty products, all inspired by the south of France art de vivre and Provençal beauty secrets.
The vision for the space is an enchanting retail experience with education and trial at the core, sharing the L’Occitane “beauty of life” philosophy with the curious customer.
With the region of Provence at the soul of L’Occitane, the new experience transports the customer there, with real roses and showers of lavender incorporated in the interiors, and tiles in warm yellow hues reminiscent of sunnier climes.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019