Hyundai - Rolling With The Rookies Season Two
“Rolling with the Rookies” was a creative platform developed by Advantage to leverage Hyundai’s sponsorship of the National Football League (NFL). Advantage developed, produced and distributed an integrated campaign that included video content, media distribution, social engagement, website build, experiential marketing and a full communication strategy.
Through this video-first campaign, Advantage identified and secured agreements for four projected NFL first-round picks to be the heroes of the campaign; Derrius Guice, Josh Allen, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Connor Williams. Like Season One of RWTR, we wanted to go beyond career stats and NFL Combine results to celebrate the people, places, and experiences that forged each athlete. Advantage oversaw distribution of the content to impact targeted NFL fans leading up to and during the 2018 NFL Draft. The integrated campaign was also extended on-site at the NFL Draft with our experiential marketing exhibit featured outside AT&T Stadium.
Season Two exceeded expectations with nearly a 100% increase in organic impressions from Season One as well as 23 million video views. Advantage and Hyundai were also crowned winners in the “Best Multiplatform Marketing Campaign: Broadcast and/or Cable TV or Web Series” category for the second consecutive year at the Model D Awards.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019