Hyundai - Rolling With The Rookies Season Two
“Rolling with the Rookies” was a creative platform developed by Advantage to leverage Hyundai’s sponsorship of the National Football League (NFL). Advantage developed, produced and distributed an integrated campaign that included video content, media distribution, social engagement, website build, experiential marketing and a full communication strategy.
Through this video-first campaign, Advantage identified and secured agreements for four projected NFL first-round picks to be the heroes of the campaign; Derrius Guice, Josh Allen, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Connor Williams. Like Season One of RWTR, we wanted to go beyond career stats and NFL Combine results to celebrate the people, places, and experiences that forged each athlete. Advantage oversaw distribution of the content to impact targeted NFL fans leading up to and during the 2018 NFL Draft. The integrated campaign was also extended on-site at the NFL Draft with our experiential marketing exhibit featured outside AT&T Stadium.
Season Two exceeded expectations with nearly a 100% increase in organic impressions from Season One as well as 23 million video views. Advantage and Hyundai were also crowned winners in the “Best Multiplatform Marketing Campaign: Broadcast and/or Cable TV or Web Series” category for the second consecutive year at the Model D Awards.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019