ALDI Launches First U.S. Spanish-language Advertising Campaign
With the goal of reaching the vast Hispanic market across Southern California, ALDI launched its first ever Spanish-language advertising campaign featuring two television spots. The first TV spot, "Cupones," tells the story of a mom who finally got rid of her addiction to coupons thanks to ALDI, their everyday low prices and great quality. The second TV spot, "Primero lo Primero" proves that moms shop ALDI first because moms always know what's best.
The campaign ran in four of the largest DMAs across the state and included television, radio, in-store promotions, targeted shopper marketing, social media and community engagement.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018