ALDI Launches First U.S. Spanish-language Advertising Campaign
With the goal of reaching the vast Hispanic market across Southern California, ALDI launched its first ever Spanish-language advertising campaign featuring two television spots. The first TV spot, "Cupones," tells the story of a mom who finally got rid of her addiction to coupons thanks to ALDI, their everyday low prices and great quality. The second TV spot, "Primero lo Primero" proves that moms shop ALDI first because moms always know what's best.
The campaign ran in four of the largest DMAs across the state and included television, radio, in-store promotions, targeted shopper marketing, social media and community engagement.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019