ALDI Launches First U.S. Spanish-language Advertising Campaign
With the goal of reaching the vast Hispanic market across Southern California, ALDI launched its first ever Spanish-language advertising campaign featuring two television spots. The first TV spot, "Cupones," tells the story of a mom who finally got rid of her addiction to coupons thanks to ALDI, their everyday low prices and great quality. The second TV spot, "Primero lo Primero" proves that moms shop ALDI first because moms always know what's best.
The campaign ran in four of the largest DMAs across the state and included television, radio, in-store promotions, targeted shopper marketing, social media and community engagement.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019