FutureBrand and Tupperware Move ‘Beyond the Bowl’
For nearly 70 years, Tupperware has helped women around the world realize a better future for themselves and their families. As part of an ongoing modernization engagement, FutureBrand partnered with this culinary icon to help them move confidently “beyond the bowl.”
Tupperware already had a strong corporate purpose, centered around the idea of empowering women with confidence. By focusing its brand around a powerful new brand expression, "Confidence Becomes You," Tupperware could both own a credible white space in the market while leveraging its existing corporate purpose to tell a more powerful, richer story.
FutureBrand used this platform to update the Tupperware brand globally with a more modern, expressive visual identity that considered every experience in their markets worldwide, complemented by a new personality and tone of voice that shifted the brand from transactional and tactical to more benefit-driven.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018