FutureBrand and Tupperware Move ‘Beyond the Bowl’
For nearly 70 years, Tupperware has helped women around the world realize a better future for themselves and their families. As part of an ongoing modernization engagement, FutureBrand partnered with this culinary icon to help them move confidently “beyond the bowl.”
Tupperware already had a strong corporate purpose, centered around the idea of empowering women with confidence. By focusing its brand around a powerful new brand expression, "Confidence Becomes You," Tupperware could both own a credible white space in the market while leveraging its existing corporate purpose to tell a more powerful, richer story.
FutureBrand used this platform to update the Tupperware brand globally with a more modern, expressive visual identity that considered every experience in their markets worldwide, complemented by a new personality and tone of voice that shifted the brand from transactional and tactical to more benefit-driven.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018