FutureBrand and Tupperware Move ‘Beyond the Bowl’
For nearly 70 years, Tupperware has helped women around the world realize a better future for themselves and their families. As part of an ongoing modernization engagement, FutureBrand partnered with this culinary icon to help them move confidently “beyond the bowl.”
Tupperware already had a strong corporate purpose, centered around the idea of empowering women with confidence. By focusing its brand around a powerful new brand expression, "Confidence Becomes You," Tupperware could both own a credible white space in the market while leveraging its existing corporate purpose to tell a more powerful, richer story.
FutureBrand used this platform to update the Tupperware brand globally with a more modern, expressive visual identity that considered every experience in their markets worldwide, complemented by a new personality and tone of voice that shifted the brand from transactional and tactical to more benefit-driven.
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018