LOLA MullenLowe and Magnum Commission Artist for the Brand
LOLA MullenLowe worked with Magnum to commission the illustrator Thomas Danthony to create a series of outdoor works of art that show different moments of pleasure that integrate the iconic shape of the ice cream.
Thomas Danthony is a French artist based in London and Barcelona. His work is characterized by a clever use of light, bold compositions and a dose of mystery. He works with major marketers, media and cultural institutions around the world.
"When marketers recognize talented artists, brands benefit and the industry is elevated," noted Tomás Ostiglia, Global Creative Director, LOLA MullenLowe. "That was our motivation behind this outdoor campaign for Magnum. A way to continue building in the territory of pleasure, speaking in a simple, mature way. The pieces are elegant and on par with a leading brand such as Magnum which continually expresses itself far from the stereotypes of the category.”
The billboards are currently running in London, and will be installed in other lead Magnum markets like Paris this summer. LOLA MullenLowe is the global lead creative agency for Magnum.
See and download the artwork here: https://goo.gl/1meVwZ
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019