LOLA MullenLowe and Magnum Commission Artist for the Brand
LOLA MullenLowe worked with Magnum to commission the illustrator Thomas Danthony to create a series of outdoor works of art that show different moments of pleasure that integrate the iconic shape of the ice cream.
Thomas Danthony is a French artist based in London and Barcelona. His work is characterized by a clever use of light, bold compositions and a dose of mystery. He works with major marketers, media and cultural institutions around the world.
"When marketers recognize talented artists, brands benefit and the industry is elevated," noted Tomás Ostiglia, Global Creative Director, LOLA MullenLowe. "That was our motivation behind this outdoor campaign for Magnum. A way to continue building in the territory of pleasure, speaking in a simple, mature way. The pieces are elegant and on par with a leading brand such as Magnum which continually expresses itself far from the stereotypes of the category.”
The billboards are currently running in London, and will be installed in other lead Magnum markets like Paris this summer. LOLA MullenLowe is the global lead creative agency for Magnum.
See and download the artwork here: https://goo.gl/1meVwZ
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018