LOLA MullenLowe and Magnum Commission Artist for the Brand
LOLA MullenLowe worked with Magnum to commission the illustrator Thomas Danthony to create a series of outdoor works of art that show different moments of pleasure that integrate the iconic shape of the ice cream.
Thomas Danthony is a French artist based in London and Barcelona. His work is characterized by a clever use of light, bold compositions and a dose of mystery. He works with major marketers, media and cultural institutions around the world.
"When marketers recognize talented artists, brands benefit and the industry is elevated," noted Tomás Ostiglia, Global Creative Director, LOLA MullenLowe. "That was our motivation behind this outdoor campaign for Magnum. A way to continue building in the territory of pleasure, speaking in a simple, mature way. The pieces are elegant and on par with a leading brand such as Magnum which continually expresses itself far from the stereotypes of the category.”
The billboards are currently running in London, and will be installed in other lead Magnum markets like Paris this summer. LOLA MullenLowe is the global lead creative agency for Magnum.
See and download the artwork here: https://goo.gl/1meVwZ
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018