LOLA MullenLowe and Magnum Commission Artist for the Brand
LOLA MullenLowe worked with Magnum to commission the illustrator Thomas Danthony to create a series of outdoor works of art that show different moments of pleasure that integrate the iconic shape of the ice cream.
Thomas Danthony is a French artist based in London and Barcelona. His work is characterized by a clever use of light, bold compositions and a dose of mystery. He works with major marketers, media and cultural institutions around the world.
"When marketers recognize talented artists, brands benefit and the industry is elevated," noted Tomás Ostiglia, Global Creative Director, LOLA MullenLowe. "That was our motivation behind this outdoor campaign for Magnum. A way to continue building in the territory of pleasure, speaking in a simple, mature way. The pieces are elegant and on par with a leading brand such as Magnum which continually expresses itself far from the stereotypes of the category.”
The billboards are currently running in London, and will be installed in other lead Magnum markets like Paris this summer. LOLA MullenLowe is the global lead creative agency for Magnum.
See and download the artwork here: https://goo.gl/1meVwZ
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019