LOLA MullenLowe and Magnum Commission Artist for the Brand
LOLA MullenLowe worked with Magnum to commission the illustrator Thomas Danthony to create a series of outdoor works of art that show different moments of pleasure that integrate the iconic shape of the ice cream.
Thomas Danthony is a French artist based in London and Barcelona. His work is characterized by a clever use of light, bold compositions and a dose of mystery. He works with major marketers, media and cultural institutions around the world.
"When marketers recognize talented artists, brands benefit and the industry is elevated," noted Tomás Ostiglia, Global Creative Director, LOLA MullenLowe. "That was our motivation behind this outdoor campaign for Magnum. A way to continue building in the territory of pleasure, speaking in a simple, mature way. The pieces are elegant and on par with a leading brand such as Magnum which continually expresses itself far from the stereotypes of the category.”
The billboards are currently running in London, and will be installed in other lead Magnum markets like Paris this summer. LOLA MullenLowe is the global lead creative agency for Magnum.
See and download the artwork here: https://goo.gl/1meVwZ
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019