Commonwealth//McCann Debuts New TVC to Promote New Chevrolet Silverado
Connected to every scar is a story.
And for drivers of Chevrolet Silverado trucks, every dent and every scratch is a badge of honor. Proof that the Silverado can power through the toughest situations without backing down, and do it all over again the next day! Every blemish is a symbol of hard work, dedication and resilience — just like the truck itself. And the more scars you carry, the more stories you have to tell.
In a unique move for Chevrolet, the new TVC “Scars,” showcases the Silverado and its many strengths without featuring any new vehicles. Instead, those stories are told by real Silverado owners, as they share their own honest, uncensored words alongside their actual work-tested, battle-scarred trucks. Each one is a testimony to the Silverado’s status as the most dependable, longest-lasting full-sized pickup on the road today. Viewers don’t need to see an unblemished, brand-new truck to know that. The proof is in the dents, the scratches and the scars — and in each owner’s story.
In addition to the new spot, the themes of “Every Scar Tells a Story” and “Scars Worn With Pride” will be carried through the campaign across web, digital and social, giving consumers the chance to imagine the stories they will be able to tell once they’re driving a Silverado of their own.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019