Commonwealth//McCann Debuts New TVC to Promote New Chevrolet Silverado
Connected to every scar is a story.
And for drivers of Chevrolet Silverado trucks, every dent and every scratch is a badge of honor. Proof that the Silverado can power through the toughest situations without backing down, and do it all over again the next day! Every blemish is a symbol of hard work, dedication and resilience — just like the truck itself. And the more scars you carry, the more stories you have to tell.
In a unique move for Chevrolet, the new TVC “Scars,” showcases the Silverado and its many strengths without featuring any new vehicles. Instead, those stories are told by real Silverado owners, as they share their own honest, uncensored words alongside their actual work-tested, battle-scarred trucks. Each one is a testimony to the Silverado’s status as the most dependable, longest-lasting full-sized pickup on the road today. Viewers don’t need to see an unblemished, brand-new truck to know that. The proof is in the dents, the scratches and the scars — and in each owner’s story.
In addition to the new spot, the themes of “Every Scar Tells a Story” and “Scars Worn With Pride” will be carried through the campaign across web, digital and social, giving consumers the chance to imagine the stories they will be able to tell once they’re driving a Silverado of their own.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018