Commonwealth//McCann Debuts New TVC to Promote New Chevrolet Silverado
Connected to every scar is a story.
And for drivers of Chevrolet Silverado trucks, every dent and every scratch is a badge of honor. Proof that the Silverado can power through the toughest situations without backing down, and do it all over again the next day! Every blemish is a symbol of hard work, dedication and resilience — just like the truck itself. And the more scars you carry, the more stories you have to tell.
In a unique move for Chevrolet, the new TVC “Scars,” showcases the Silverado and its many strengths without featuring any new vehicles. Instead, those stories are told by real Silverado owners, as they share their own honest, uncensored words alongside their actual work-tested, battle-scarred trucks. Each one is a testimony to the Silverado’s status as the most dependable, longest-lasting full-sized pickup on the road today. Viewers don’t need to see an unblemished, brand-new truck to know that. The proof is in the dents, the scratches and the scars — and in each owner’s story.
In addition to the new spot, the themes of “Every Scar Tells a Story” and “Scars Worn With Pride” will be carried through the campaign across web, digital and social, giving consumers the chance to imagine the stories they will be able to tell once they’re driving a Silverado of their own.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018