Commonwealth//McCann Debuts New TVC to Promote New Chevrolet Silverado
Connected to every scar is a story.
And for drivers of Chevrolet Silverado trucks, every dent and every scratch is a badge of honor. Proof that the Silverado can power through the toughest situations without backing down, and do it all over again the next day! Every blemish is a symbol of hard work, dedication and resilience — just like the truck itself. And the more scars you carry, the more stories you have to tell.
In a unique move for Chevrolet, the new TVC “Scars,” showcases the Silverado and its many strengths without featuring any new vehicles. Instead, those stories are told by real Silverado owners, as they share their own honest, uncensored words alongside their actual work-tested, battle-scarred trucks. Each one is a testimony to the Silverado’s status as the most dependable, longest-lasting full-sized pickup on the road today. Viewers don’t need to see an unblemished, brand-new truck to know that. The proof is in the dents, the scratches and the scars — and in each owner’s story.
In addition to the new spot, the themes of “Every Scar Tells a Story” and “Scars Worn With Pride” will be carried through the campaign across web, digital and social, giving consumers the chance to imagine the stories they will be able to tell once they’re driving a Silverado of their own.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018