Commonwealth//McCann Debuts New TVC to Promote New Chevrolet Silverado
Connected to every scar is a story.
And for drivers of Chevrolet Silverado trucks, every dent and every scratch is a badge of honor. Proof that the Silverado can power through the toughest situations without backing down, and do it all over again the next day! Every blemish is a symbol of hard work, dedication and resilience — just like the truck itself. And the more scars you carry, the more stories you have to tell.
In a unique move for Chevrolet, the new TVC “Scars,” showcases the Silverado and its many strengths without featuring any new vehicles. Instead, those stories are told by real Silverado owners, as they share their own honest, uncensored words alongside their actual work-tested, battle-scarred trucks. Each one is a testimony to the Silverado’s status as the most dependable, longest-lasting full-sized pickup on the road today. Viewers don’t need to see an unblemished, brand-new truck to know that. The proof is in the dents, the scratches and the scars — and in each owner’s story.
In addition to the new spot, the themes of “Every Scar Tells a Story” and “Scars Worn With Pride” will be carried through the campaign across web, digital and social, giving consumers the chance to imagine the stories they will be able to tell once they’re driving a Silverado of their own.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019