Cultivating an #Organic and #Non-GMO Leadership Position
In health and nutrition stores, Garden of Life is the leader in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified vitamins and supplements. But in the highly unregulated supplement industry, it competes with low-cost alternatives claiming their products are “natural,” “organic” or “non-GMO,” without proof of third-party certifications.
Our challenge: Position Garden of Life as the brand leader in certified organic and non-GMO vitamins and supplements.
Bring an organic and non-GMO “garden” to “life” in the heart of New York City as part of a two-month, social-led campaign.
Using Organic Harvest Month (September) and Non-GMO Month (October) as news hooks, the one-day pop-up “garden experience” reached 2,500 consumers and included an influencer partnership, product sampling and attendance from parenting and lifestyle media and bloggers. We surrounded it with social buzz, including a Twitter party.
The social campaign continued over both months with high-impact creative stills, video, canvas and infographics. Instead of traditional product-focused content, we created brand-building, engagement-driven content emphasizing the leadership message, amplified by paid advertising.
We generated nearly 100 million impressions (earned media and social) about Garden of Life’s leadership in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project-Verified nutrition in just two months. Social engagements increased 93 percent during this period year over year. Garden of Life-branded hashtags represented nearly 20 percent of the organic/non-GMO conversation, and had a higher net sentiment than general conversation.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019