Cultivating an #Organic and #Non-GMO Leadership Position
In health and nutrition stores, Garden of Life is the leader in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified vitamins and supplements. But in the highly unregulated supplement industry, it competes with low-cost alternatives claiming their products are “natural,” “organic” or “non-GMO,” without proof of third-party certifications.
Our challenge: Position Garden of Life as the brand leader in certified organic and non-GMO vitamins and supplements.
Bring an organic and non-GMO “garden” to “life” in the heart of New York City as part of a two-month, social-led campaign.
Using Organic Harvest Month (September) and Non-GMO Month (October) as news hooks, the one-day pop-up “garden experience” reached 2,500 consumers and included an influencer partnership, product sampling and attendance from parenting and lifestyle media and bloggers. We surrounded it with social buzz, including a Twitter party.
The social campaign continued over both months with high-impact creative stills, video, canvas and infographics. Instead of traditional product-focused content, we created brand-building, engagement-driven content emphasizing the leadership message, amplified by paid advertising.
We generated nearly 100 million impressions (earned media and social) about Garden of Life’s leadership in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project-Verified nutrition in just two months. Social engagements increased 93 percent during this period year over year. Garden of Life-branded hashtags represented nearly 20 percent of the organic/non-GMO conversation, and had a higher net sentiment than general conversation.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018