Cultivating an #Organic and #Non-GMO Leadership Position
In health and nutrition stores, Garden of Life is the leader in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified vitamins and supplements. But in the highly unregulated supplement industry, it competes with low-cost alternatives claiming their products are “natural,” “organic” or “non-GMO,” without proof of third-party certifications.
Our challenge: Position Garden of Life as the brand leader in certified organic and non-GMO vitamins and supplements.
Bring an organic and non-GMO “garden” to “life” in the heart of New York City as part of a two-month, social-led campaign.
Using Organic Harvest Month (September) and Non-GMO Month (October) as news hooks, the one-day pop-up “garden experience” reached 2,500 consumers and included an influencer partnership, product sampling and attendance from parenting and lifestyle media and bloggers. We surrounded it with social buzz, including a Twitter party.
The social campaign continued over both months with high-impact creative stills, video, canvas and infographics. Instead of traditional product-focused content, we created brand-building, engagement-driven content emphasizing the leadership message, amplified by paid advertising.
We generated nearly 100 million impressions (earned media and social) about Garden of Life’s leadership in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project-Verified nutrition in just two months. Social engagements increased 93 percent during this period year over year. Garden of Life-branded hashtags represented nearly 20 percent of the organic/non-GMO conversation, and had a higher net sentiment than general conversation.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018