Cultivating an #Organic and #Non-GMO Leadership Position
In health and nutrition stores, Garden of Life is the leader in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified vitamins and supplements. But in the highly unregulated supplement industry, it competes with low-cost alternatives claiming their products are “natural,” “organic” or “non-GMO,” without proof of third-party certifications.
Our challenge: Position Garden of Life as the brand leader in certified organic and non-GMO vitamins and supplements.
Bring an organic and non-GMO “garden” to “life” in the heart of New York City as part of a two-month, social-led campaign.
Using Organic Harvest Month (September) and Non-GMO Month (October) as news hooks, the one-day pop-up “garden experience” reached 2,500 consumers and included an influencer partnership, product sampling and attendance from parenting and lifestyle media and bloggers. We surrounded it with social buzz, including a Twitter party.
The social campaign continued over both months with high-impact creative stills, video, canvas and infographics. Instead of traditional product-focused content, we created brand-building, engagement-driven content emphasizing the leadership message, amplified by paid advertising.
We generated nearly 100 million impressions (earned media and social) about Garden of Life’s leadership in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project-Verified nutrition in just two months. Social engagements increased 93 percent during this period year over year. Garden of Life-branded hashtags represented nearly 20 percent of the organic/non-GMO conversation, and had a higher net sentiment than general conversation.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018