Cultivating an #Organic and #Non-GMO Leadership Position
In health and nutrition stores, Garden of Life is the leader in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified vitamins and supplements. But in the highly unregulated supplement industry, it competes with low-cost alternatives claiming their products are “natural,” “organic” or “non-GMO,” without proof of third-party certifications.
Our challenge: Position Garden of Life as the brand leader in certified organic and non-GMO vitamins and supplements.
Bring an organic and non-GMO “garden” to “life” in the heart of New York City as part of a two-month, social-led campaign.
Using Organic Harvest Month (September) and Non-GMO Month (October) as news hooks, the one-day pop-up “garden experience” reached 2,500 consumers and included an influencer partnership, product sampling and attendance from parenting and lifestyle media and bloggers. We surrounded it with social buzz, including a Twitter party.
The social campaign continued over both months with high-impact creative stills, video, canvas and infographics. Instead of traditional product-focused content, we created brand-building, engagement-driven content emphasizing the leadership message, amplified by paid advertising.
We generated nearly 100 million impressions (earned media and social) about Garden of Life’s leadership in Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project-Verified nutrition in just two months. Social engagements increased 93 percent during this period year over year. Garden of Life-branded hashtags represented nearly 20 percent of the organic/non-GMO conversation, and had a higher net sentiment than general conversation.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019