The Financial Times and The Brooklyn Brothers Launch ‘Open Minds’ Campaign
This week The Brooklyn Brothers' FT Weekend “Open Minds” global campaign went live - intended to start cultural conversations and stimulate open minds. The campaign focuses on The FT Weekends’ editorial content, showcasing the breadth and scope of what the FT Weekend offers and designed to stimulate thought, conversation and debate around questions like:
- Is mind control the tech industry’s greatest invention?
- Is age a disease we can cure?
- Can we separate the art from the artist?
The campaign aims to encourage stronger engagement with FT Weekend by the FT’s core business audience, while attracting entirely new readers to its world-class arts, culture and lifestyle offering.
The Brooklyn Brothers were lead creative and strategic agency on this project, with phase two currently in development. The ads were designed by three illustrators, Max Dalton, Alex Trochut and La Boca design studio.
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018