The Financial Times and The Brooklyn Brothers Launch ‘Open Minds’ Campaign
This week The Brooklyn Brothers' FT Weekend “Open Minds” global campaign went live - intended to start cultural conversations and stimulate open minds. The campaign focuses on The FT Weekends’ editorial content, showcasing the breadth and scope of what the FT Weekend offers and designed to stimulate thought, conversation and debate around questions like:
- Is mind control the tech industry’s greatest invention?
- Is age a disease we can cure?
- Can we separate the art from the artist?
The campaign aims to encourage stronger engagement with FT Weekend by the FT’s core business audience, while attracting entirely new readers to its world-class arts, culture and lifestyle offering.
The Brooklyn Brothers were lead creative and strategic agency on this project, with phase two currently in development. The ads were designed by three illustrators, Max Dalton, Alex Trochut and La Boca design studio.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018