The Financial Times and The Brooklyn Brothers Launch ‘Open Minds’ Campaign
This week The Brooklyn Brothers' FT Weekend “Open Minds” global campaign went live - intended to start cultural conversations and stimulate open minds. The campaign focuses on The FT Weekends’ editorial content, showcasing the breadth and scope of what the FT Weekend offers and designed to stimulate thought, conversation and debate around questions like:
- Is mind control the tech industry’s greatest invention?
- Is age a disease we can cure?
- Can we separate the art from the artist?
The campaign aims to encourage stronger engagement with FT Weekend by the FT’s core business audience, while attracting entirely new readers to its world-class arts, culture and lifestyle offering.
The Brooklyn Brothers were lead creative and strategic agency on this project, with phase two currently in development. The ads were designed by three illustrators, Max Dalton, Alex Trochut and La Boca design studio.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018