The Financial Times and The Brooklyn Brothers Launch ‘Open Minds’ Campaign
This week The Brooklyn Brothers' FT Weekend “Open Minds” global campaign went live - intended to start cultural conversations and stimulate open minds. The campaign focuses on The FT Weekends’ editorial content, showcasing the breadth and scope of what the FT Weekend offers and designed to stimulate thought, conversation and debate around questions like:
- Is mind control the tech industry’s greatest invention?
- Is age a disease we can cure?
- Can we separate the art from the artist?
The campaign aims to encourage stronger engagement with FT Weekend by the FT’s core business audience, while attracting entirely new readers to its world-class arts, culture and lifestyle offering.
The Brooklyn Brothers were lead creative and strategic agency on this project, with phase two currently in development. The ads were designed by three illustrators, Max Dalton, Alex Trochut and La Boca design studio.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019