The Financial Times and The Brooklyn Brothers Launch ‘Open Minds’ Campaign
This week The Brooklyn Brothers' FT Weekend “Open Minds” global campaign went live - intended to start cultural conversations and stimulate open minds. The campaign focuses on The FT Weekends’ editorial content, showcasing the breadth and scope of what the FT Weekend offers and designed to stimulate thought, conversation and debate around questions like:
- Is mind control the tech industry’s greatest invention?
- Is age a disease we can cure?
- Can we separate the art from the artist?
The campaign aims to encourage stronger engagement with FT Weekend by the FT’s core business audience, while attracting entirely new readers to its world-class arts, culture and lifestyle offering.
The Brooklyn Brothers were lead creative and strategic agency on this project, with phase two currently in development. The ads were designed by three illustrators, Max Dalton, Alex Trochut and La Boca design studio.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019