The Brooklyn Brothers and Golin Work with Icelandair to Launch Football-Inspired Experiences
The Brooklyn Brothers worked with Icelandair to create a series of free experiences for all passengers to enjoy on an Icelandair stopover between May 29th and June 25th. In celebration of Iceland qualifying for the World Cup, the airline, a sponsor of the national team, is encouraging passengers to soak up the country's atmosphere with an authentic experience and local insight into football culture with 90-minute experiences created by players from the men’s and women’s teams. Golin handled PR outreach in nine local markets.
These football-inspired experiences are all included in the price of any Icelandair Stopover flight ticket, and are the perfect opportunity to embrace the pride behind the team this summer. Travelers will be provided with an Icelandair buddy, who will impart their authentic local knowledge to provide a full understanding of the meaning and culture behind the experiences.
A lot can be achieved in 90-minutes, and Iceland Captain Aron Gunnarsson invites travelers to make the most of their time with a Team Iceland Stopover for up to seven days with no additional air fare. Passengers have an opportunity to encounter the breathtaking Icelandic landscape while getting into shape with “Train the Icelandic Way,” or can enjoy one of the geothermal pools as they “Relax like a Pro.” For more information and booking details, please visit: www.Icelandair.com/Team-Iceland-Stopover.
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019