The Brooklyn Brothers and Golin Work with Icelandair to Launch Football-Inspired Experiences
The Brooklyn Brothers worked with Icelandair to create a series of free experiences for all passengers to enjoy on an Icelandair stopover between May 29th and June 25th. In celebration of Iceland qualifying for the World Cup, the airline, a sponsor of the national team, is encouraging passengers to soak up the country's atmosphere with an authentic experience and local insight into football culture with 90-minute experiences created by players from the men’s and women’s teams. Golin handled PR outreach in nine local markets.
These football-inspired experiences are all included in the price of any Icelandair Stopover flight ticket, and are the perfect opportunity to embrace the pride behind the team this summer. Travelers will be provided with an Icelandair buddy, who will impart their authentic local knowledge to provide a full understanding of the meaning and culture behind the experiences.
A lot can be achieved in 90-minutes, and Iceland Captain Aron Gunnarsson invites travelers to make the most of their time with a Team Iceland Stopover for up to seven days with no additional air fare. Passengers have an opportunity to encounter the breathtaking Icelandic landscape while getting into shape with “Train the Icelandic Way,” or can enjoy one of the geothermal pools as they “Relax like a Pro.” For more information and booking details, please visit: www.Icelandair.com/Team-Iceland-Stopover.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019