The Brooklyn Brothers and Golin Work with Icelandair to Launch Football-Inspired Experiences
The Brooklyn Brothers worked with Icelandair to create a series of free experiences for all passengers to enjoy on an Icelandair stopover between May 29th and June 25th. In celebration of Iceland qualifying for the World Cup, the airline, a sponsor of the national team, is encouraging passengers to soak up the country's atmosphere with an authentic experience and local insight into football culture with 90-minute experiences created by players from the men’s and women’s teams. Golin handled PR outreach in nine local markets.
These football-inspired experiences are all included in the price of any Icelandair Stopover flight ticket, and are the perfect opportunity to embrace the pride behind the team this summer. Travelers will be provided with an Icelandair buddy, who will impart their authentic local knowledge to provide a full understanding of the meaning and culture behind the experiences.
A lot can be achieved in 90-minutes, and Iceland Captain Aron Gunnarsson invites travelers to make the most of their time with a Team Iceland Stopover for up to seven days with no additional air fare. Passengers have an opportunity to encounter the breathtaking Icelandic landscape while getting into shape with “Train the Icelandic Way,” or can enjoy one of the geothermal pools as they “Relax like a Pro.” For more information and booking details, please visit: www.Icelandair.com/Team-Iceland-Stopover.
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018
- Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts - Published on 06/26/2018