The Brooklyn Brothers and Golin Work with Icelandair to Launch Football-Inspired Experiences
The Brooklyn Brothers worked with Icelandair to create a series of free experiences for all passengers to enjoy on an Icelandair stopover between May 29th and June 25th. In celebration of Iceland qualifying for the World Cup, the airline, a sponsor of the national team, is encouraging passengers to soak up the country's atmosphere with an authentic experience and local insight into football culture with 90-minute experiences created by players from the men’s and women’s teams. Golin handled PR outreach in nine local markets.
These football-inspired experiences are all included in the price of any Icelandair Stopover flight ticket, and are the perfect opportunity to embrace the pride behind the team this summer. Travelers will be provided with an Icelandair buddy, who will impart their authentic local knowledge to provide a full understanding of the meaning and culture behind the experiences.
A lot can be achieved in 90-minutes, and Iceland Captain Aron Gunnarsson invites travelers to make the most of their time with a Team Iceland Stopover for up to seven days with no additional air fare. Passengers have an opportunity to encounter the breathtaking Icelandic landscape while getting into shape with “Train the Icelandic Way,” or can enjoy one of the geothermal pools as they “Relax like a Pro.” For more information and booking details, please visit: www.Icelandair.com/Team-Iceland-Stopover.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018