The Brooklyn Brothers and Golin Work with Icelandair to Launch Football-Inspired Experiences
The Brooklyn Brothers worked with Icelandair to create a series of free experiences for all passengers to enjoy on an Icelandair stopover between May 29th and June 25th. In celebration of Iceland qualifying for the World Cup, the airline, a sponsor of the national team, is encouraging passengers to soak up the country's atmosphere with an authentic experience and local insight into football culture with 90-minute experiences created by players from the men’s and women’s teams. Golin handled PR outreach in nine local markets.
These football-inspired experiences are all included in the price of any Icelandair Stopover flight ticket, and are the perfect opportunity to embrace the pride behind the team this summer. Travelers will be provided with an Icelandair buddy, who will impart their authentic local knowledge to provide a full understanding of the meaning and culture behind the experiences.
A lot can be achieved in 90-minutes, and Iceland Captain Aron Gunnarsson invites travelers to make the most of their time with a Team Iceland Stopover for up to seven days with no additional air fare. Passengers have an opportunity to encounter the breathtaking Icelandic landscape while getting into shape with “Train the Icelandic Way,” or can enjoy one of the geothermal pools as they “Relax like a Pro.” For more information and booking details, please visit: www.Icelandair.com/Team-Iceland-Stopover.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018