Campbell Ewald and MilkPEP Call Attention to Kids’ Nutrition
Campbell Ewald’s latest work for MilkPEP highlights a scary nutritional reality now facing America’s youth: 1 out of 2 kids, ages 9+, don't get enough calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Missing these important nutrients during critical growing years could lead to many negative consequences including a child not reaching their full height potential; an increase in stress fractures during adolescence; and a greater chance of osteoporosis as an adult.
“Pour More Milk” reinforces the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendation of serving milk at every meal to help ensure kids get enough of these important nutrients.
The campaign is supported by a national TV spot, new section of the Milk Life website (PourMoreMilk.com), and will also have digital creative, in-store and social content.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019