Campbell Ewald and MilkPEP Call Attention to Kids’ Nutrition
Campbell Ewald’s latest work for MilkPEP highlights a scary nutritional reality now facing America’s youth: 1 out of 2 kids, ages 9+, don't get enough calcium, potassium and vitamin D. Missing these important nutrients during critical growing years could lead to many negative consequences including a child not reaching their full height potential; an increase in stress fractures during adolescence; and a greater chance of osteoporosis as an adult.
“Pour More Milk” reinforces the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendation of serving milk at every meal to help ensure kids get enough of these important nutrients.
The campaign is supported by a national TV spot, new section of the Milk Life website (PourMoreMilk.com), and will also have digital creative, in-store and social content.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019