The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER
The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR launched a new campaign, “Be Water,” promoting BODYARMOR SportWater, a premium sport water designed by athletes, for athletes with a sport performance pH 8+ and electrolytes for sport, and a wide mouth bottle for faster hydration. BODYARMOR SportWater was recently launched and is available at select retailers nationwide.
The campaign features martial arts legend Bruce Lee’s voiceover and a number of BODYARMOR athletes such as James Harden, Skylar Diggins-Smith, Richard Sherman, Dustin Johnson and Megan Rapinoe. Created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers and filmed by Brian + Ford, it is the latest in several brand campaigns BODYARMOR has launched this spring around its portfolio of products – including BODYARMOR Sports Drink and BODYARMOR LYTE.
The campaign consists of :40, :30 and :15 spots as well as digital banners, in-store advertising components and social media activation.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018