The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER
The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR launched a new campaign, “Be Water,” promoting BODYARMOR SportWater, a premium sport water designed by athletes, for athletes with a sport performance pH 8+ and electrolytes for sport, and a wide mouth bottle for faster hydration. BODYARMOR SportWater was recently launched and is available at select retailers nationwide.
The campaign features martial arts legend Bruce Lee’s voiceover and a number of BODYARMOR athletes such as James Harden, Skylar Diggins-Smith, Richard Sherman, Dustin Johnson and Megan Rapinoe. Created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers and filmed by Brian + Ford, it is the latest in several brand campaigns BODYARMOR has launched this spring around its portfolio of products – including BODYARMOR Sports Drink and BODYARMOR LYTE.
The campaign consists of :40, :30 and :15 spots as well as digital banners, in-store advertising components and social media activation.
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018