The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER
The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR launched a new campaign, “Be Water,” promoting BODYARMOR SportWater, a premium sport water designed by athletes, for athletes with a sport performance pH 8+ and electrolytes for sport, and a wide mouth bottle for faster hydration. BODYARMOR SportWater was recently launched and is available at select retailers nationwide.
The campaign features martial arts legend Bruce Lee’s voiceover and a number of BODYARMOR athletes such as James Harden, Skylar Diggins-Smith, Richard Sherman, Dustin Johnson and Megan Rapinoe. Created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers and filmed by Brian + Ford, it is the latest in several brand campaigns BODYARMOR has launched this spring around its portfolio of products – including BODYARMOR Sports Drink and BODYARMOR LYTE.
The campaign consists of :40, :30 and :15 spots as well as digital banners, in-store advertising components and social media activation.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018