The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER
The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR launched a new campaign, “Be Water,” promoting BODYARMOR SportWater, a premium sport water designed by athletes, for athletes with a sport performance pH 8+ and electrolytes for sport, and a wide mouth bottle for faster hydration. BODYARMOR SportWater was recently launched and is available at select retailers nationwide.
The campaign features martial arts legend Bruce Lee’s voiceover and a number of BODYARMOR athletes such as James Harden, Skylar Diggins-Smith, Richard Sherman, Dustin Johnson and Megan Rapinoe. Created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers and filmed by Brian + Ford, it is the latest in several brand campaigns BODYARMOR has launched this spring around its portfolio of products – including BODYARMOR Sports Drink and BODYARMOR LYTE.
The campaign consists of :40, :30 and :15 spots as well as digital banners, in-store advertising components and social media activation.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019