The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR LAUNCH FIRST-EVER AD CAMPAIGN FOR NEW SPORTWATER
The Brooklyn Brothers and BODYARMOR launched a new campaign, “Be Water,” promoting BODYARMOR SportWater, a premium sport water designed by athletes, for athletes with a sport performance pH 8+ and electrolytes for sport, and a wide mouth bottle for faster hydration. BODYARMOR SportWater was recently launched and is available at select retailers nationwide.
The campaign features martial arts legend Bruce Lee’s voiceover and a number of BODYARMOR athletes such as James Harden, Skylar Diggins-Smith, Richard Sherman, Dustin Johnson and Megan Rapinoe. Created and developed by The Brooklyn Brothers and filmed by Brian + Ford, it is the latest in several brand campaigns BODYARMOR has launched this spring around its portfolio of products – including BODYARMOR Sports Drink and BODYARMOR LYTE.
The campaign consists of :40, :30 and :15 spots as well as digital banners, in-store advertising components and social media activation.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019