McCann NY and HomeGoods Turn Finding Into Art
McCann NY worked with HomeGoods to create a series of installations across the country designed to evoke the thrill of finding that customers experience in their stores.
1,241 pieces were used to create three unique installations. Lamps re-created Manhattan’s skyline in New York. Picture frames formed a wall of stories in Austin. And mirrors lined the desert floor in the Valley of Fire, Nevada, forming a river of reflected sky.
The experience was designed to give people a new way to interact with the HomeGoods brand while proving that you can find inspiration everywhere, especially in Home Goods stores. Because at HomeGoods, you don’t go shopping, you go finding. And that’s the fun of it.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019