McCann NY and HomeGoods Turn Finding Into Art
McCann NY worked with HomeGoods to create a series of installations across the country designed to evoke the thrill of finding that customers experience in their stores.
1,241 pieces were used to create three unique installations. Lamps re-created Manhattan’s skyline in New York. Picture frames formed a wall of stories in Austin. And mirrors lined the desert floor in the Valley of Fire, Nevada, forming a river of reflected sky.
The experience was designed to give people a new way to interact with the HomeGoods brand while proving that you can find inspiration everywhere, especially in Home Goods stores. Because at HomeGoods, you don’t go shopping, you go finding. And that’s the fun of it.
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018