McCann NY and HomeGoods Turn Finding Into Art
McCann NY worked with HomeGoods to create a series of installations across the country designed to evoke the thrill of finding that customers experience in their stores.
1,241 pieces were used to create three unique installations. Lamps re-created Manhattan’s skyline in New York. Picture frames formed a wall of stories in Austin. And mirrors lined the desert floor in the Valley of Fire, Nevada, forming a river of reflected sky.
The experience was designed to give people a new way to interact with the HomeGoods brand while proving that you can find inspiration everywhere, especially in Home Goods stores. Because at HomeGoods, you don’t go shopping, you go finding. And that’s the fun of it.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019