McCann NY and HomeGoods Turn Finding Into Art
McCann NY worked with HomeGoods to create a series of installations across the country designed to evoke the thrill of finding that customers experience in their stores.
1,241 pieces were used to create three unique installations. Lamps re-created Manhattan’s skyline in New York. Picture frames formed a wall of stories in Austin. And mirrors lined the desert floor in the Valley of Fire, Nevada, forming a river of reflected sky.
The experience was designed to give people a new way to interact with the HomeGoods brand while proving that you can find inspiration everywhere, especially in Home Goods stores. Because at HomeGoods, you don’t go shopping, you go finding. And that’s the fun of it.
- Orion Features D&I Conversation Series - Published on 09/21/2018
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018