McCann NY and HomeGoods Turn Finding Into Art
McCann NY worked with HomeGoods to create a series of installations across the country designed to evoke the thrill of finding that customers experience in their stores.
1,241 pieces were used to create three unique installations. Lamps re-created Manhattan’s skyline in New York. Picture frames formed a wall of stories in Austin. And mirrors lined the desert floor in the Valley of Fire, Nevada, forming a river of reflected sky.
The experience was designed to give people a new way to interact with the HomeGoods brand while proving that you can find inspiration everywhere, especially in Home Goods stores. Because at HomeGoods, you don’t go shopping, you go finding. And that’s the fun of it.
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- Making an Impact with Major Media - Published on 12/10/2018
- 12 Days of Grilled Cheese - Published on 12/10/2018