#TeamIceland Recruits Fans from Argentina
Following the initial launch of the Team Iceland World Cup campaign in March, The Brooklyn Brothers is launching some additional work with the World Cup in partnership with Icelandic agency Íslenska.
As part of Inspired By Iceland’s ongoing Team Iceland campaign, an initiative designed to recruit fans to Iceland’s cause for the upcoming World Cup, the agency has launched a short film with Icelandic comedian Steindi Jr. The cheeky Icelander is fast growing a global fan base since his first appearance for Inspired By Iceland in "The Hardest Karaoke Song in the World" last year. The clip shows him playing a friendly prank on some Argentines since their team will play against Iceland for the country’s first-ever match this year. Afram Island!
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018