#TeamIceland Recruits Fans from Argentina
Following the initial launch of the Team Iceland World Cup campaign in March, The Brooklyn Brothers is launching some additional work with the World Cup in partnership with Icelandic agency Íslenska.
As part of Inspired By Iceland’s ongoing Team Iceland campaign, an initiative designed to recruit fans to Iceland’s cause for the upcoming World Cup, the agency has launched a short film with Icelandic comedian Steindi Jr. The cheeky Icelander is fast growing a global fan base since his first appearance for Inspired By Iceland in "The Hardest Karaoke Song in the World" last year. The clip shows him playing a friendly prank on some Argentines since their team will play against Iceland for the country’s first-ever match this year. Afram Island!
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018