#TeamIceland Recruits Fans from Argentina
Following the initial launch of the Team Iceland World Cup campaign in March, The Brooklyn Brothers is launching some additional work with the World Cup in partnership with Icelandic agency Íslenska.
As part of Inspired By Iceland’s ongoing Team Iceland campaign, an initiative designed to recruit fans to Iceland’s cause for the upcoming World Cup, the agency has launched a short film with Icelandic comedian Steindi Jr. The cheeky Icelander is fast growing a global fan base since his first appearance for Inspired By Iceland in "The Hardest Karaoke Song in the World" last year. The clip shows him playing a friendly prank on some Argentines since their team will play against Iceland for the country’s first-ever match this year. Afram Island!
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018
- IPG Hosts Inclusion Forum Call - Published on 11/01/2018