#TeamIceland Recruits Fans from Argentina
Following the initial launch of the Team Iceland World Cup campaign in March, The Brooklyn Brothers is launching some additional work with the World Cup in partnership with Icelandic agency Íslenska.
As part of Inspired By Iceland’s ongoing Team Iceland campaign, an initiative designed to recruit fans to Iceland’s cause for the upcoming World Cup, the agency has launched a short film with Icelandic comedian Steindi Jr. The cheeky Icelander is fast growing a global fan base since his first appearance for Inspired By Iceland in "The Hardest Karaoke Song in the World" last year. The clip shows him playing a friendly prank on some Argentines since their team will play against Iceland for the country’s first-ever match this year. Afram Island!
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019