Hill Holliday Produces ‘Fathers and Sons’ Video for Fathers Day
At a time when men’s behavior is under so much scrutiny, it’s more important than ever to ask the question “what makes a good man?” For Father’s Day, Hill Holliday took the opportunity to listen to the voices of fathers and sons as they answer the question, “how do you raise a good man in 2018?” And from their frank, often emotional answers, the agency made a video.
Hill Holliday gathered a wide spectrum of voices – from a three generation family (grandfather, son, baby boy) to a young man who just lost his father a few months ago. From a well-respected expert on the changing role of fatherhood to a stepfather navigating how to teach his stepson to be a good person. Throughout the video, we hear men grapple emotionally with what it means to be a father and how their fathers shaped them. And most importantly, we hear how they’re challenging older conventions of fatherhood and manhood to re-define something more modern, emphatic and open for their own children.
This video is the first phase of a Hill Holliday thought leadership effort to help answer the question “What is a good man in 2018 and beyond?”
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019