Hill Holliday Produces ‘Fathers and Sons’ Video for Fathers Day
At a time when men’s behavior is under so much scrutiny, it’s more important than ever to ask the question “what makes a good man?” For Father’s Day, Hill Holliday took the opportunity to listen to the voices of fathers and sons as they answer the question, “how do you raise a good man in 2018?” And from their frank, often emotional answers, the agency made a video.
Hill Holliday gathered a wide spectrum of voices – from a three generation family (grandfather, son, baby boy) to a young man who just lost his father a few months ago. From a well-respected expert on the changing role of fatherhood to a stepfather navigating how to teach his stepson to be a good person. Throughout the video, we hear men grapple emotionally with what it means to be a father and how their fathers shaped them. And most importantly, we hear how they’re challenging older conventions of fatherhood and manhood to re-define something more modern, emphatic and open for their own children.
This video is the first phase of a Hill Holliday thought leadership effort to help answer the question “What is a good man in 2018 and beyond?”
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019