Hill Holliday Produces ‘Fathers and Sons’ Video for Fathers Day
At a time when men’s behavior is under so much scrutiny, it’s more important than ever to ask the question “what makes a good man?” For Father’s Day, Hill Holliday took the opportunity to listen to the voices of fathers and sons as they answer the question, “how do you raise a good man in 2018?” And from their frank, often emotional answers, the agency made a video.
Hill Holliday gathered a wide spectrum of voices – from a three generation family (grandfather, son, baby boy) to a young man who just lost his father a few months ago. From a well-respected expert on the changing role of fatherhood to a stepfather navigating how to teach his stepson to be a good person. Throughout the video, we hear men grapple emotionally with what it means to be a father and how their fathers shaped them. And most importantly, we hear how they’re challenging older conventions of fatherhood and manhood to re-define something more modern, emphatic and open for their own children.
This video is the first phase of a Hill Holliday thought leadership effort to help answer the question “What is a good man in 2018 and beyond?”
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018
- FCB Canada and CDSS: 'Endangered Syndrome' - Published on 11/07/2018
- Massholes Not Assholes - Published on 11/06/2018
- Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day - Published on 11/02/2018
- Acxiom Is a Leader in the Ethical Use of Data - Published on 11/02/2018