Hill Holliday Produces ‘Fathers and Sons’ Video for Fathers Day
At a time when men’s behavior is under so much scrutiny, it’s more important than ever to ask the question “what makes a good man?” For Father’s Day, Hill Holliday took the opportunity to listen to the voices of fathers and sons as they answer the question, “how do you raise a good man in 2018?” And from their frank, often emotional answers, the agency made a video.
Hill Holliday gathered a wide spectrum of voices – from a three generation family (grandfather, son, baby boy) to a young man who just lost his father a few months ago. From a well-respected expert on the changing role of fatherhood to a stepfather navigating how to teach his stepson to be a good person. Throughout the video, we hear men grapple emotionally with what it means to be a father and how their fathers shaped them. And most importantly, we hear how they’re challenging older conventions of fatherhood and manhood to re-define something more modern, emphatic and open for their own children.
This video is the first phase of a Hill Holliday thought leadership effort to help answer the question “What is a good man in 2018 and beyond?”
- The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism - Published on 09/17/2018
- Packing 4,444 Meals is all in a Day’s Work at IPG Corporate - Published on 09/16/2018
- IPG Is Part of Business Roundtable D&I Initiative - Published on 09/16/2018
- Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World - Published on 09/14/2018
- IPG MEDIABRANDS PARTNERS with plano TO SAVE SIGHT AND EMPOWER LIVES - Published on 09/12/2018
- 303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety - Published on 09/12/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Nurses - Published on 09/11/2018
- Coca-Cola / 1,000 Songs Celebration - Published on 09/07/2018
- Navy Federal / Our Members Are the Mission - Published on 09/07/2018
- Checkers & Rally's / Buy Back the Block - Published on 09/07/2018