Hill Holliday Produces ‘Fathers and Sons’ Video for Fathers Day
At a time when men’s behavior is under so much scrutiny, it’s more important than ever to ask the question “what makes a good man?” For Father’s Day, Hill Holliday took the opportunity to listen to the voices of fathers and sons as they answer the question, “how do you raise a good man in 2018?” And from their frank, often emotional answers, the agency made a video.
Hill Holliday gathered a wide spectrum of voices – from a three generation family (grandfather, son, baby boy) to a young man who just lost his father a few months ago. From a well-respected expert on the changing role of fatherhood to a stepfather navigating how to teach his stepson to be a good person. Throughout the video, we hear men grapple emotionally with what it means to be a father and how their fathers shaped them. And most importantly, we hear how they’re challenging older conventions of fatherhood and manhood to re-define something more modern, emphatic and open for their own children.
This video is the first phase of a Hill Holliday thought leadership effort to help answer the question “What is a good man in 2018 and beyond?”
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018