Jaguar Launches World Driving Day as Saudi Arabia Driving Ban Lifts
June 24, 2018 marked the historic reversal of the ban on women drivers in Saudi Arabia - the final country with this restriction - with Saudi female racing driver Aseel Al Hamad commemorating the occasion with an emotional lap of honor in her home country - the very first time she has driven on home soil.
To celebrate the landmark moment, Jaguar and Aseel Al Hamad joined forces to remember the historic day each year with World Driving Day.
The Brooklyn Brothers was the lead creative agency for this initiative for Jaguar Land Rover, encompassing content, PR and Social. This included everything from concepting, developing the idea and content, leading the global strategy (including social), PR and the creation of all social and digital assets across multi-markets. The work has been covered in news outlets including NBC, DailyMail, Conde Nast Traveler Middle East, Daily Star and The Sun.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019