Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work
“I just can’t see myself at Planet Fitness,” opens a new TV campaign from Hill Holliday for Planet Fitness. The new campaign from features a cast of personality-flawed characters staunchly declaring their opposition to Planet Fitness, while also demonstrating why the rest of us might be glad they’ll be steering clear.
The work aims to present Planet Fitness as counter-culture to the vain, judgmental and overly intense atmospheres of other gyms. For instance, “Mirror Guy,” which first aired in April, features a shirtless and nearly inhumanly fit man admiring a reflection-of-a-reflection-of-a-reflection of himself in spin class, as he declares that, “there just aren’t enough mirrors at Planet Fitness, and that’s why you won’t be seeing me there any time soon.”
The campaign continues with a new spot this week, “Pullups,” that features a woman who criticizes Planet Fitness because of their “rules against acting like you’re better than everyone else.” Her condescending rant is punctuated by impossible one-handed horizontal pullups.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019