Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles
Ever wondered what your baby doppelganger would look like? To celebrate 11 years of Wimbledon sponsorship, Golin worked with evian to offer tennis fans the chance to receive their very own #Babydoubles image through evian's UK Facebook page.
evian has previously created celebrity and sports star babies to match their adult counterparts as part of its "Live Young" campaign – highlighting the playfulness at the heart of the evian brand. But this summer the public could get their own too – joining the likes of Stan Wawrinka and Garbiñe Muguruza – by sharing a photo with #Babydoubles in a special Facebook post.
Golin’s dedicated 24/7 #Babydoubles team served up a “baby-fied” version of selected photos – with a dash of photoshop wizardry support from retouch studio Happy Finish. To kick off the campaign, British tennis number one Kyle Edmund starred as the first #Babydoubles image in the social launch post.
“Both evian’s babies and their Wimbledon sponsorship are iconic – so this year we were tasked to bring the two together with a social campaign that brought the 'Live Young' campaign to life and let the public get involved. Wimbledon brings out the nation’s playful side, and our #Babydoubles added to the fun” said Alex Wood, Golin Executive Creative Director.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019