Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles
Ever wondered what your baby doppelganger would look like? To celebrate 11 years of Wimbledon sponsorship, Golin worked with evian to offer tennis fans the chance to receive their very own #Babydoubles image through evian's UK Facebook page.
evian has previously created celebrity and sports star babies to match their adult counterparts as part of its "Live Young" campaign – highlighting the playfulness at the heart of the evian brand. But this summer the public could get their own too – joining the likes of Stan Wawrinka and Garbiñe Muguruza – by sharing a photo with #Babydoubles in a special Facebook post.
Golin’s dedicated 24/7 #Babydoubles team served up a “baby-fied” version of selected photos – with a dash of photoshop wizardry support from retouch studio Happy Finish. To kick off the campaign, British tennis number one Kyle Edmund starred as the first #Babydoubles image in the social launch post.
“Both evian’s babies and their Wimbledon sponsorship are iconic – so this year we were tasked to bring the two together with a social campaign that brought the 'Live Young' campaign to life and let the public get involved. Wimbledon brings out the nation’s playful side, and our #Babydoubles added to the fun” said Alex Wood, Golin Executive Creative Director.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019