Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles
Ever wondered what your baby doppelganger would look like? To celebrate 11 years of Wimbledon sponsorship, Golin worked with evian to offer tennis fans the chance to receive their very own #Babydoubles image through evian's UK Facebook page.
evian has previously created celebrity and sports star babies to match their adult counterparts as part of its "Live Young" campaign – highlighting the playfulness at the heart of the evian brand. But this summer the public could get their own too – joining the likes of Stan Wawrinka and Garbiñe Muguruza – by sharing a photo with #Babydoubles in a special Facebook post.
Golin’s dedicated 24/7 #Babydoubles team served up a “baby-fied” version of selected photos – with a dash of photoshop wizardry support from retouch studio Happy Finish. To kick off the campaign, British tennis number one Kyle Edmund starred as the first #Babydoubles image in the social launch post.
“Both evian’s babies and their Wimbledon sponsorship are iconic – so this year we were tasked to bring the two together with a social campaign that brought the 'Live Young' campaign to life and let the public get involved. Wimbledon brings out the nation’s playful side, and our #Babydoubles added to the fun” said Alex Wood, Golin Executive Creative Director.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- Hill Holliday Works with Kay Jewelers to Immortalize Love - Published on 11/09/2018