Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles
Ever wondered what your baby doppelganger would look like? To celebrate 11 years of Wimbledon sponsorship, Golin worked with evian to offer tennis fans the chance to receive their very own #Babydoubles image through evian's UK Facebook page.
evian has previously created celebrity and sports star babies to match their adult counterparts as part of its "Live Young" campaign – highlighting the playfulness at the heart of the evian brand. But this summer the public could get their own too – joining the likes of Stan Wawrinka and Garbiñe Muguruza – by sharing a photo with #Babydoubles in a special Facebook post.
Golin’s dedicated 24/7 #Babydoubles team served up a “baby-fied” version of selected photos – with a dash of photoshop wizardry support from retouch studio Happy Finish. To kick off the campaign, British tennis number one Kyle Edmund starred as the first #Babydoubles image in the social launch post.
“Both evian’s babies and their Wimbledon sponsorship are iconic – so this year we were tasked to bring the two together with a social campaign that brought the 'Live Young' campaign to life and let the public get involved. Wimbledon brings out the nation’s playful side, and our #Babydoubles added to the fun” said Alex Wood, Golin Executive Creative Director.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019