MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation
The British Heart Foundation has launched a new campaign to relaunch the brand and let people know its research extends beyond just heart disease.
Devised by MullenLowe London, the creative concept called “Shadows” allows viewers to see the normality and irregularities of blood flow in the circulatory system. The spot makes it clear that heart and circulatory diseases such as stroke, vascular dementia and diabetes are all connected. It’s a distinct move beyond only focusing on heart diseases and is launched along with a new identity and ambitious plans for the future.
Carolan Davidge, Director of Marketing and Engagement at the British Heart Foundation, said: “We’re known for our life-saving research into heart disease but for the first time we’re really dialling up the fact we research all heart and circulatory diseases and their risk factors. Stroke, vascular dementia, diabetes – they’re all connected by blood flow and that’s why our research goes well beyond heart disease. We’re tackling the world’s biggest killers by keeping hearts beating and blood flowing.”
Mark Elwood, Executive Creative Director of MullenLowe London noted: “This has been an extremely difficult brief to crack, showing how your circulatory system, blood flow and heart-related illness are connected has been a real challenge. But with a great idea, client, director and production company anything is possible.”
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019