Use the power of entertainment to positively promote specific McDonald's menu items.
Strategically select buzz-worthy shows for organic integration, specifically shows that could utilize talent already involved in existing promotions, or talent with a personal passion for McDonald's which could grow into a larger campaign.
How We Pressed Play
FRUKT partnered with The Late Late Show for integration in James Corden's Carpool Karaoke skit to promote McDonald's "Songs of Summer" promotion with Coca-Cola. Strategically integrating with guest Selena Gomez, a featured musician in the "Songs of Summer" campaigns, FRUKT executed an integration during Carpool Karaoke. It featured James Corden and Selena Gomez going through a McD's drive-thru to get a beverage which featured Selena Gomez's lyrics on the cup.
FRUKT also leveraged McDonald's media buy on Hulu to secure guaranteed integration in the popular digital series The Mindy Project, starring Mindy Kaling. Negotiating hands-on placements with the lead character and All Day Breakfast in three separate episodes, FRUKT got hero placement and verbal mentions for the brand as well as focused placement for All Day Breakfast.
- McDonald's is the first brand ever to partner with James Corden in Carpool Karaoke
- Carpool Karaoke received: 73.5 million YouTube Views, 1.39M viewers on initial broadcast, and $80.6K exposure value.
- The Mindy Project received: exposure in 5 different episodes, 143 seconds of total exposure.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018