Use the power of entertainment to positively promote specific McDonald's menu items.
Strategically select buzz-worthy shows for organic integration, specifically shows that could utilize talent already involved in existing promotions, or talent with a personal passion for McDonald's which could grow into a larger campaign.
How We Pressed Play
FRUKT partnered with The Late Late Show for integration in James Corden's Carpool Karaoke skit to promote McDonald's "Songs of Summer" promotion with Coca-Cola. Strategically integrating with guest Selena Gomez, a featured musician in the "Songs of Summer" campaigns, FRUKT executed an integration during Carpool Karaoke. It featured James Corden and Selena Gomez going through a McD's drive-thru to get a beverage which featured Selena Gomez's lyrics on the cup.
FRUKT also leveraged McDonald's media buy on Hulu to secure guaranteed integration in the popular digital series The Mindy Project, starring Mindy Kaling. Negotiating hands-on placements with the lead character and All Day Breakfast in three separate episodes, FRUKT got hero placement and verbal mentions for the brand as well as focused placement for All Day Breakfast.
- McDonald's is the first brand ever to partner with James Corden in Carpool Karaoke
- Carpool Karaoke received: 73.5 million YouTube Views, 1.39M viewers on initial broadcast, and $80.6K exposure value.
- The Mindy Project received: exposure in 5 different episodes, 143 seconds of total exposure.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019