Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China
Jack Morton worked with LEGO Technic to create the brand’s first live brand experience in China. The activation is taking place at Indigo, Beijing, and runs through mid-August. The experience - which is supported through a broader integrated PR and social campaign - is designed to build awareness and brand affinity for Technic in this important market.
Working in partnership with global brand experience agency Jack Morton, LEGO created an experiential activation for consumers that brings to life Technic’s “Build for Rea” ethos and challenging, mechanical nature. The experience - designed around a "Function Lab" - showcases Technic’s functional systems through a variety of fun interactive challenges, inspired by mechanical engineering.
Interactive challenges include a crash test challenge for the “Whack and Bash” product series; a parking challenge for the All-Terrain Tow Truck; and a mechanical motor wall-building test for the Rough Terrain Crane. The highlight is a working engine of the Bugatti Chiron hero product - a showcase of a functioning motorized Chiron engine brought to life entirely by LEGO Technic pieces.
Lili Rui, Brand Marketing Manager, China, LEGO said: “We wanted the first live experience we created in China to reveal the depth of LEGO to this market. Technic offers a wonderful opportunity to explore and discover and we’re delighted that this experience truly captures that and brings it to life.”
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018
- FCB Inferno Shows Dads How ‘It All Starts Here’ - Published on 10/05/2018
- Acxiom Works with Heathrow on Customer Experience - Published on 10/04/2018