Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China
Jack Morton worked with LEGO Technic to create the brand’s first live brand experience in China. The activation is taking place at Indigo, Beijing, and runs through mid-August. The experience - which is supported through a broader integrated PR and social campaign - is designed to build awareness and brand affinity for Technic in this important market.
Working in partnership with global brand experience agency Jack Morton, LEGO created an experiential activation for consumers that brings to life Technic’s “Build for Rea” ethos and challenging, mechanical nature. The experience - designed around a "Function Lab" - showcases Technic’s functional systems through a variety of fun interactive challenges, inspired by mechanical engineering.
Interactive challenges include a crash test challenge for the “Whack and Bash” product series; a parking challenge for the All-Terrain Tow Truck; and a mechanical motor wall-building test for the Rough Terrain Crane. The highlight is a working engine of the Bugatti Chiron hero product - a showcase of a functioning motorized Chiron engine brought to life entirely by LEGO Technic pieces.
Lili Rui, Brand Marketing Manager, China, LEGO said: “We wanted the first live experience we created in China to reveal the depth of LEGO to this market. Technic offers a wonderful opportunity to explore and discover and we’re delighted that this experience truly captures that and brings it to life.”
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018