Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China
Jack Morton worked with LEGO Technic to create the brand’s first live brand experience in China. The activation is taking place at Indigo, Beijing, and runs through mid-August. The experience - which is supported through a broader integrated PR and social campaign - is designed to build awareness and brand affinity for Technic in this important market.
Working in partnership with global brand experience agency Jack Morton, LEGO created an experiential activation for consumers that brings to life Technic’s “Build for Rea” ethos and challenging, mechanical nature. The experience - designed around a "Function Lab" - showcases Technic’s functional systems through a variety of fun interactive challenges, inspired by mechanical engineering.
Interactive challenges include a crash test challenge for the “Whack and Bash” product series; a parking challenge for the All-Terrain Tow Truck; and a mechanical motor wall-building test for the Rough Terrain Crane. The highlight is a working engine of the Bugatti Chiron hero product - a showcase of a functioning motorized Chiron engine brought to life entirely by LEGO Technic pieces.
Lili Rui, Brand Marketing Manager, China, LEGO said: “We wanted the first live experience we created in China to reveal the depth of LEGO to this market. Technic offers a wonderful opportunity to explore and discover and we’re delighted that this experience truly captures that and brings it to life.”
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019