Jack Morton Commemorates Women’s Equality Day
To commemorate Women’s Equality Day, which signifies the adoption of the 19th amendment by the U.S. Congress to prohibit governments from denying the right to vote based on gender, Jack Morton launched a week-long global campaign across all of its offices.
Led by the I AM JACK team, the agency’s employee-led diversity and inclusion group, #STICKITTOSEXISM is a series of engagements designed to showcase the successes that women have achieved in the fight for equality and to highlight the many setbacks that continue to exist in the world today. The campaign, which aims to make a difference by educating, supporting and celebrating women’s equality, includes a series of social posts and curated inner office activities. A social campaign with original creative appeared on all of the agency’s channels and teams have taken to the streets to distribute a series of #STICKITTOSEXISM bumper stickers that were also translated into several languages including Mandarin.
Jack offices are also showing inspiring content from female leaders and providing guides with educational resources. Teams are conducting discussion groups with industry experts to learn how to support, how to advocate, and how to overcome the obstacles for women in the workplace. Some offices are crafting custom content such as a curated art installation showcasing the inventive ways that women have contributed to society.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019