303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety
303 MullenLowe partnered with The Road Safety Commission to launch a new campaign aimed at reinforcing the likelihood of Western Australia drivers getting caught if they speed.
Launching across the state via video, radio and outdoor, the campaign focuses on drivers creeping over the speed limit. In an effort to curb this behavior, the creative highlights an increase of police presence on Western Australian roads.
Roger Farley, Assistant Director of Strategic Communications at the Road Safety Commission, says: “Despite years of education around the risks of speeding, it’s still the largest behavioral factor causing crashes on WA roads. One of the core contributing factors is that people are continuing to dismiss the dangers associated with speed (including low-range speeding).”
Derry Simpson, Strategic Lead at 303 MullenLowe, says, “We needed to reinforce the dangers of speeding at all levels and dismiss any notion that you might get away with it. With more police officers and more speed cameras on the roads to catch offenders we had a simple, yet compelling piece of evidence to build our campaign around.”
Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe, says, “The idea of cops as stoic backseat guardians watching over our speed is a sticky one. It’s a notion that’s stayed with me as I’ve been driving around our city and for the sake of everyone on our roads we hope all drivers across WA feel the same.”
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019