303 MullenLowe Encourages Road Safety
303 MullenLowe partnered with The Road Safety Commission to launch a new campaign aimed at reinforcing the likelihood of Western Australia drivers getting caught if they speed.
Launching across the state via video, radio and outdoor, the campaign focuses on drivers creeping over the speed limit. In an effort to curb this behavior, the creative highlights an increase of police presence on Western Australian roads.
Roger Farley, Assistant Director of Strategic Communications at the Road Safety Commission, says: “Despite years of education around the risks of speeding, it’s still the largest behavioral factor causing crashes on WA roads. One of the core contributing factors is that people are continuing to dismiss the dangers associated with speed (including low-range speeding).”
Derry Simpson, Strategic Lead at 303 MullenLowe, says, “We needed to reinforce the dangers of speeding at all levels and dismiss any notion that you might get away with it. With more police officers and more speed cameras on the roads to catch offenders we had a simple, yet compelling piece of evidence to build our campaign around.”
Richard Berney, Executive Creative Director at 303 MullenLowe, says, “The idea of cops as stoic backseat guardians watching over our speed is a sticky one. It’s a notion that’s stayed with me as I’ve been driving around our city and for the sake of everyone on our roads we hope all drivers across WA feel the same.”
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018