Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World
Anheuser-Busch has launched its newest Employer Brand campaign, titled “Untapped,” which will appear on the brand’s social and digital platforms. An evolution of last year’s popular "We Are All Brewers Campaign," “Untapped” is focused on recruiting top-notch talent and reinforcing the beer company’s culture and what it’s like to work there.
In partnership with Huge, Anheuser-Busch is again demonstrating a fresh approach to recruitment marketing, showing people that beer is more than you might expect. It’s the spark that ignites change all around us, from transforming transportation to shrinking the nation’s carbon footprint.
The idea was sparked from the notion that inside every AB employee lies a groundswell of passion and energy to not only make the best beer, but a better world. “Untapped” represents a momentum that rises to each and every challenge. Whether it's setting the bar for a more sustainable future, or championing the spirit of ownership through all 20,000 of A-B's employees. It's a toast to a future that is left wide open, and brimming with possibility.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019