Anheuser-Busch and Huge Launch New Campaign Proving Beer Can Change the World
Anheuser-Busch has launched its newest Employer Brand campaign, titled “Untapped,” which will appear on the brand’s social and digital platforms. An evolution of last year’s popular "We Are All Brewers Campaign," “Untapped” is focused on recruiting top-notch talent and reinforcing the beer company’s culture and what it’s like to work there.
In partnership with Huge, Anheuser-Busch is again demonstrating a fresh approach to recruitment marketing, showing people that beer is more than you might expect. It’s the spark that ignites change all around us, from transforming transportation to shrinking the nation’s carbon footprint.
The idea was sparked from the notion that inside every AB employee lies a groundswell of passion and energy to not only make the best beer, but a better world. “Untapped” represents a momentum that rises to each and every challenge. Whether it's setting the bar for a more sustainable future, or championing the spirit of ownership through all 20,000 of A-B's employees. It's a toast to a future that is left wide open, and brimming with possibility.
- McCann, Kesha and Gun Activists Bring Attention to Vicious Cycle of Gun Violence - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPG Wears Purple to Stand Up Against Bullying - Published on 10/19/2018
- IPGLBT Releases Spirit Day Guide for Bullying Prevention - Published on 10/17/2018
- McCann London Brings Attention to Air Pollution with ‘Toxic Toby’ - Published on 10/17/2018
- The Martin Agency, OpenTable and Virginia Tourism Create Stranger-Pairing Program - Published on 10/16/2018
- BEN Hosts Civility in America Presentation - Published on 10/12/2018
- IPG and Huge Honored by UN Foundation - Published on 10/11/2018
- Orion Hosts Hispanic Heritage Month Program - Published on 10/10/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 and Aruba Tourism Challenge Stereotypes in Love - Published on 10/09/2018
- Acxiom Provides Unified Data Solutions - Published on 10/09/2018