The Martin Agency Creates ‘LoveShare’ for Virginia Tourism
The Martin Agency and Virginia Tourism Corporation launched the first work since the creation of the brand’s iconic slogan ‘Virginia Is For Lovers’ was released fifty years ago.
50 years ago, Virginia tourism coined their now famous slogan – "Virginia is for Lovers." But that was then and now the country is more divided than ever. So, Virginia Tourism set out to share some love, to prove that Virginia is still for Lovers.
Enter "LoveShare," where real people divided by race, sexual identity and socio-economics were brought together to share a Virginia vacation built around things they love. They got up close to the Virginia landscape by getting their hands dirty in immersive vacation experiences.
An interracial couple and their parents went on a backstage tour of Richmond’s burgeoning craft brewery scene and helped make beer. A gay son and his father shucked and ate fresh oysters right from the Chesapeake Bay. A sommelier and a Tennessee Grape grower, picked grapes on vineyards in Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains.
Through shared experiences, common passions and getting up-close to Virginia’s culinary scene, people who have their differences are reminded that the things they share are much bigger than the things that divide them. And in the end, prove Virginia really is for lovers.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019