Orion Features D&I Conversation Series
Last year, Orion Global President Greg Walsh implemented Diversity and Inclusion as one of the company’s top three goals. Orion’s C-suite was influential in helping to launch and develop COSMOS, the employee-led committee dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent.
Orion endeavors to place the diversity lens over everything we do – from our recruiting strategy, recalibrating talent, compensation reviews to promotion selections. These efforts are coupled with providing our employees with the opportunities to understand and celebrate diversity in the workplace through events and trainings.
Candid Conversations is Orion’s discussion series dedicated to exploring the efforts of the past year and our future plans to continue our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion at our company.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019