The Martin Agency and Midas Provide Transportation for Those in Need
Lack of transportation is a barrier for millions of Americans, so last week, Midas launched Project Spark to give back to those who give all of themselves. Over the next year or two, they will be helping 1,000 families get back on their feet by fixing their cars.
To launch the program, The Martin Agency concepted and filmed a series of videos that portray that when cars break down, so do lives:
Dorsey is now able to get his wife to her cancer treatments and make it to his son’s games.
Tim, a veteran who has raised $30K for the families of fallen officers and survived a house fire, is able to get to work.
Jasmine, a single mother of two, no longer has to spend five hours a day on the city bus and can finish her degree.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019