The Martin Agency and Midas Provide Transportation for Those in Need
Lack of transportation is a barrier for millions of Americans, so last week, Midas launched Project Spark to give back to those who give all of themselves. Over the next year or two, they will be helping 1,000 families get back on their feet by fixing their cars.
To launch the program, The Martin Agency concepted and filmed a series of videos that portray that when cars break down, so do lives:
Dorsey is now able to get his wife to her cancer treatments and make it to his son’s games.
Tim, a veteran who has raised $30K for the families of fallen officers and survived a house fire, is able to get to work.
Jasmine, a single mother of two, no longer has to spend five hours a day on the city bus and can finish her degree.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019