LOLA MullenLowe Helps Scrabble Celebrate 70th Anniversary
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the world´s most loved word game, LOLA MullenLowe created an immersive experience that takes you through the past, present and future of the brand.
The experience involves walking through seven huge Scrabble cubed tiles to discover a visual history of Scrabble and its fun and irreverent use in pop culture. The brand shows us how language has evolved over the past 70 years by sharing surprising official Scrabble play words and the opportunity to vote for new words to be included in the next Scrabble dictionary.
The exhibition also takes us into the future with the specially-designed Space Edition Scrabble, made from meteoritic rock and magnetic tiles which will be sent to International space stations. Finally, a transparent cubed tile will be showing the World Scrabble Championship Finale live on October 28th. The event will take place in London, Paris and Berlin.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018