LOLA MullenLowe Helps Scrabble Celebrate 70th Anniversary
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the world´s most loved word game, LOLA MullenLowe created an immersive experience that takes you through the past, present and future of the brand.
The experience involves walking through seven huge Scrabble cubed tiles to discover a visual history of Scrabble and its fun and irreverent use in pop culture. The brand shows us how language has evolved over the past 70 years by sharing surprising official Scrabble play words and the opportunity to vote for new words to be included in the next Scrabble dictionary.
The exhibition also takes us into the future with the specially-designed Space Edition Scrabble, made from meteoritic rock and magnetic tiles which will be sent to International space stations. Finally, a transparent cubed tile will be showing the World Scrabble Championship Finale live on October 28th. The event will take place in London, Paris and Berlin.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019