LOLA MullenLowe Helps Scrabble Celebrate 70th Anniversary
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the world´s most loved word game, LOLA MullenLowe created an immersive experience that takes you through the past, present and future of the brand.
The experience involves walking through seven huge Scrabble cubed tiles to discover a visual history of Scrabble and its fun and irreverent use in pop culture. The brand shows us how language has evolved over the past 70 years by sharing surprising official Scrabble play words and the opportunity to vote for new words to be included in the next Scrabble dictionary.
The exhibition also takes us into the future with the specially-designed Space Edition Scrabble, made from meteoritic rock and magnetic tiles which will be sent to International space stations. Finally, a transparent cubed tile will be showing the World Scrabble Championship Finale live on October 28th. The event will take place in London, Paris and Berlin.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019