LOLA MullenLowe Helps Scrabble Celebrate 70th Anniversary
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the world´s most loved word game, LOLA MullenLowe created an immersive experience that takes you through the past, present and future of the brand.
The experience involves walking through seven huge Scrabble cubed tiles to discover a visual history of Scrabble and its fun and irreverent use in pop culture. The brand shows us how language has evolved over the past 70 years by sharing surprising official Scrabble play words and the opportunity to vote for new words to be included in the next Scrabble dictionary.
The exhibition also takes us into the future with the specially-designed Space Edition Scrabble, made from meteoritic rock and magnetic tiles which will be sent to International space stations. Finally, a transparent cubed tile will be showing the World Scrabble Championship Finale live on October 28th. The event will take place in London, Paris and Berlin.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019