LOLA MullenLowe Helps Scrabble Celebrate 70th Anniversary
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the world´s most loved word game, LOLA MullenLowe created an immersive experience that takes you through the past, present and future of the brand.
The experience involves walking through seven huge Scrabble cubed tiles to discover a visual history of Scrabble and its fun and irreverent use in pop culture. The brand shows us how language has evolved over the past 70 years by sharing surprising official Scrabble play words and the opportunity to vote for new words to be included in the next Scrabble dictionary.
The exhibition also takes us into the future with the specially-designed Space Edition Scrabble, made from meteoritic rock and magnetic tiles which will be sent to International space stations. Finally, a transparent cubed tile will be showing the World Scrabble Championship Finale live on October 28th. The event will take place in London, Paris and Berlin.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019