McCann and Nespresso Launch First Worldwide Campaign with George Clooney
George Clooney is back with Nespresso in his first ever worldwide campaign – “The Quest.” The campaign is inspired by Nespresso’s own tireless pursuit of excellence in delivering exceptional coffee experiences.
The 60-second TV commercial, backed by Peter Gabriel’s “Solsbury Hill,” is set in a medieval castle and George plays an honorable knight to a formidable queen. After slaying a dragon to save the Queen’s kingdom, George is offered a reward, which sets him off on a quest to find something he truly desires. His pursuit takes him from a medieval court to a movie theatre and on a double-decker bus, proving he will stop at nothing to find his beloved Nespresso.
The campaign features a number of assets, including a 30-sec film entitled “Really, George?” starring many of the people responsible for the vital work at every stage of the coffee growing process, from an agronomist and coffee farmer through to a country manager from Technoserve and Nespresso coffee experts.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019