McCann and Nespresso Launch First Worldwide Campaign with George Clooney
George Clooney is back with Nespresso in his first ever worldwide campaign – “The Quest.” The campaign is inspired by Nespresso’s own tireless pursuit of excellence in delivering exceptional coffee experiences.
The 60-second TV commercial, backed by Peter Gabriel’s “Solsbury Hill,” is set in a medieval castle and George plays an honorable knight to a formidable queen. After slaying a dragon to save the Queen’s kingdom, George is offered a reward, which sets him off on a quest to find something he truly desires. His pursuit takes him from a medieval court to a movie theatre and on a double-decker bus, proving he will stop at nothing to find his beloved Nespresso.
The campaign features a number of assets, including a 30-sec film entitled “Really, George?” starring many of the people responsible for the vital work at every stage of the coffee growing process, from an agronomist and coffee farmer through to a country manager from Technoserve and Nespresso coffee experts.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019