McCann and Nespresso Launch First Worldwide Campaign with George Clooney
George Clooney is back with Nespresso in his first ever worldwide campaign – “The Quest.” The campaign is inspired by Nespresso’s own tireless pursuit of excellence in delivering exceptional coffee experiences.
The 60-second TV commercial, backed by Peter Gabriel’s “Solsbury Hill,” is set in a medieval castle and George plays an honorable knight to a formidable queen. After slaying a dragon to save the Queen’s kingdom, George is offered a reward, which sets him off on a quest to find something he truly desires. His pursuit takes him from a medieval court to a movie theatre and on a double-decker bus, proving he will stop at nothing to find his beloved Nespresso.
The campaign features a number of assets, including a 30-sec film entitled “Really, George?” starring many of the people responsible for the vital work at every stage of the coffee growing process, from an agronomist and coffee farmer through to a country manager from Technoserve and Nespresso coffee experts.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019