R/GA Brings Back GoVoteBot for Midterms
In 2016 R/GA created the GoVoteBot with the AdCouncil to help make the voting process more understandable to the electorate. Now it's back for the 2018 midterm elections, beefed up with a new AI component and pushed by a social media campaign to help encourage the nation to get out and vote.
R/GA noted that millennials and Gen Z voters often went to their peers first with their voting questions. So, the agency created a messenger bot that combined the ease of talking to a friend with power of a search engine. GoVoteBot is geared to answer any questions users might have about registration, polling, absentee ballots, and much more.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019