R/GA Brings Back GoVoteBot for Midterms
In 2016 R/GA created the GoVoteBot with the AdCouncil to help make the voting process more understandable to the electorate. Now it's back for the 2018 midterm elections, beefed up with a new AI component and pushed by a social media campaign to help encourage the nation to get out and vote.
R/GA noted that millennials and Gen Z voters often went to their peers first with their voting questions. So, the agency created a messenger bot that combined the ease of talking to a friend with power of a search engine. GoVoteBot is geared to answer any questions users might have about registration, polling, absentee ballots, and much more.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019