Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day
Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate are working hard to encourage employees to get out to vote on election day. The agencies’ offices are closed until noon on election day to give employees time to vote; not enough time is the number one reason people cite for not making it to the polls. They’re calling it the Out of Office Into Office initiative.
In addition, Carmichael Lynch teamed up with the Time to Vote campaign as part of their national non-partisan push to encourage leaders to ensure employees have the time they need to vote.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019