Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate Take Action for Election Day
Carmichael Lynch and Carmichael Lynch Relate are working hard to encourage employees to get out to vote on election day. The agencies’ offices are closed until noon on election day to give employees time to vote; not enough time is the number one reason people cite for not making it to the polls. They’re calling it the Out of Office Into Office initiative.
In addition, Carmichael Lynch teamed up with the Time to Vote campaign as part of their national non-partisan push to encourage leaders to ensure employees have the time they need to vote.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019