MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign
The currency of airline loyalty programs is miles and for many who don’t fly frequently, they don’t build into meaningful amounts, but rather sit unused while creating liabilities on the balance sheets of airlines.
MullenLowe Open’s work with Etihad Airways sought to engage customers by letting them burn their unused miles to buy meals for people impacted by the famine in Somalia. The campaign ultimately increased engagement by 400% and translated miles to meals -- feeding more than 30,000 people!
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018