MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign
The currency of airline loyalty programs is miles and for many who don’t fly frequently, they don’t build into meaningful amounts, but rather sit unused while creating liabilities on the balance sheets of airlines.
MullenLowe Open’s work with Etihad Airways sought to engage customers by letting them burn their unused miles to buy meals for people impacted by the famine in Somalia. The campaign ultimately increased engagement by 400% and translated miles to meals -- feeding more than 30,000 people!
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019