IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference
IPG sponsored the Leadership Track at The 3% Conference this past week in Chicago. This year’s theme was Bring It, a rallying cry for participants to bring and share their wisdom, an invitation for more peer-to-peer learning.
IPG Chairman and CEO Michael Roth sat down with Amber Guild, President, T Brand, The New York Times, in a conversation titled “Power in Action: How Holding Companies Are Upholding Change.” Michael stressed the importance of creating a culture of inclusion and ensuring our workplaces are safe and respectful; inclusive and equitable.
In a session titled “How Was Your Weekend?” IPG’s Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer Heide Gardner and Nicole Sanchez, Founder & CEO, Vaya Consulting, candidly discussed what true leadership looks like in violent times.
IPG was proud to have number of leaders participate as speakers; over 90 employees in attendance; six founding agencies join the 3% Pledge for Pay Equity, committing to fair and equitable compensation for employees – Campbell Ewald, Deutsch, FCB, Golin, Momentum and The Martin Agency; and Caroline Dettman, Golin CCO and #haveherback Founder, receive the Three Cheers Award.
- FCB New York Launches Whopper Detour for Burger King - Published on 03/26/2019
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019