The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy
As of Wednesday morning, the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation secured and verified the @JohnFKennedy Twitter handle to give JFK’s words new life. This time with the immediacy and urgency of a modern platform, for a modern generation facing modern-day challenges.
The @JohnFKennedy tweets will feature exact quotations said or written by Kennedy during his public life, illustrating the relevancy of the words today and providing a historic lens through which people can consider and assess the challenges they currently face. The posts are featured as the creative foundation for a far-reaching digital, print and out-of-home advertising campaign that will run through winter 2019.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019