IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia
On Giving Tuesday, IPG announced that once again this year, the company is working with charity: water to further its commitment to SDG #6, clean water and sanitation for all. IPG is funding a well in Ethiopia that will provide water to nearly 200 people there.
In addition, IPG has initiated a fundraising campaign so that employees can contribute to additional water projects or make a monthly donation via charity: water’s Spring campaign. IPG also offered a copy of Thirst, the new book by Scott Harrison, Founder and CEO of charity: water, to the first 20 contributors.
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018