IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia
On Giving Tuesday, IPG announced that once again this year, the company is working with charity: water to further its commitment to SDG #6, clean water and sanitation for all. IPG is funding a well in Ethiopia that will provide water to nearly 200 people there.
In addition, IPG has initiated a fundraising campaign so that employees can contribute to additional water projects or make a monthly donation via charity: water’s Spring campaign. IPG also offered a copy of Thirst, the new book by Scott Harrison, Founder and CEO of charity: water, to the first 20 contributors.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019