A Brand Connects to the Perfect Partner
Cabinets are among the top-five costliest purchases of a lifetime, but 85 percent of cabinet owners don’t know what brand stands behind them. MasterBrand Cabinets challenged us to drive awareness for its custom Omega Cabinetry line in a largely unbranded category.
As part of public relations efforts for Omega, we presented an unpaid partnership with renowned designer and style-setter Vern Yip, a source of design inspiration for our audience since his early HGTV “Trading Spaces” days.
We connected Yip with Omega’s design experts for an education session about the brand’s custom capabilities. We then partnered on two kitchen renovations in his Atlanta home and Manhattan apartment, ensuring he and the team collaborated to select the style, finish and placement of each cabinet, so he could experience the premium service firsthand.
We showcased Yip’s expertise and the premium cabinetry by Omega in his homes via media outreach and on Omega’s website and social channels. From coverage in The New York Times to the Associated Press, HGTV Magazine, The Washington Post and more, the partnership elevated awareness among the brand’s target of high-end, design-minded homeowners.
These efforts led to an exclusive cabinetry credit in Yip’s New York Times bestseller, “Design Wise.” Omega is now his preferred cabinetry partner, a relationship that continues to lead to new opportunities.
- More than 100 million impressions in priority publications
- Increased organic traffic to Omega website and dealer locator tool
- Omega sales contributed to an overall increase in cabinet sales for parent company Fortune Brands
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co Pushes the Limit in Fashion Advertising with Newest Men's Wearhouse Campaign - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co & Lenovo Let Gamers Embrace Their Inner Savage - Published on 01/10/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- McCann and Cigna Feature Queen Latifah and Nick Jonas in Emotional Wellness Campaign - Published on 01/03/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018