A Brand Connects to the Perfect Partner
Cabinets are among the top-five costliest purchases of a lifetime, but 85 percent of cabinet owners don’t know what brand stands behind them. MasterBrand Cabinets challenged us to drive awareness for its custom Omega Cabinetry line in a largely unbranded category.
As part of public relations efforts for Omega, we presented an unpaid partnership with renowned designer and style-setter Vern Yip, a source of design inspiration for our audience since his early HGTV “Trading Spaces” days.
We connected Yip with Omega’s design experts for an education session about the brand’s custom capabilities. We then partnered on two kitchen renovations in his Atlanta home and Manhattan apartment, ensuring he and the team collaborated to select the style, finish and placement of each cabinet, so he could experience the premium service firsthand.
We showcased Yip’s expertise and the premium cabinetry by Omega in his homes via media outreach and on Omega’s website and social channels. From coverage in The New York Times to the Associated Press, HGTV Magazine, The Washington Post and more, the partnership elevated awareness among the brand’s target of high-end, design-minded homeowners.
These efforts led to an exclusive cabinetry credit in Yip’s New York Times bestseller, “Design Wise.” Omega is now his preferred cabinetry partner, a relationship that continues to lead to new opportunities.
- More than 100 million impressions in priority publications
- Increased organic traffic to Omega website and dealer locator tool
- Omega sales contributed to an overall increase in cabinet sales for parent company Fortune Brands
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019