A Brand Connects to the Perfect Partner
Cabinets are among the top-five costliest purchases of a lifetime, but 85 percent of cabinet owners don’t know what brand stands behind them. MasterBrand Cabinets challenged us to drive awareness for its custom Omega Cabinetry line in a largely unbranded category.
As part of public relations efforts for Omega, we presented an unpaid partnership with renowned designer and style-setter Vern Yip, a source of design inspiration for our audience since his early HGTV “Trading Spaces” days.
We connected Yip with Omega’s design experts for an education session about the brand’s custom capabilities. We then partnered on two kitchen renovations in his Atlanta home and Manhattan apartment, ensuring he and the team collaborated to select the style, finish and placement of each cabinet, so he could experience the premium service firsthand.
We showcased Yip’s expertise and the premium cabinetry by Omega in his homes via media outreach and on Omega’s website and social channels. From coverage in The New York Times to the Associated Press, HGTV Magazine, The Washington Post and more, the partnership elevated awareness among the brand’s target of high-end, design-minded homeowners.
These efforts led to an exclusive cabinetry credit in Yip’s New York Times bestseller, “Design Wise.” Omega is now his preferred cabinetry partner, a relationship that continues to lead to new opportunities.
- More than 100 million impressions in priority publications
- Increased organic traffic to Omega website and dealer locator tool
- Omega sales contributed to an overall increase in cabinet sales for parent company Fortune Brands
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019