The 'Will You?' Ring
With more than 200 stores across the country, Helzberg Diamonds has long been a destination for wedding jewelry. But with mall traffic declining and online shopping options increasing, the 100-year-old company needed to bring attention to the Helzberg brand as thought leaders and champions of modern love.
Research showed both men and women are stressed about selecting an engagement ring: for men, the hardest part is picking out a ring, and for women, it’s letting him know the style of ring they want.
We saw an opportunity to change the rules of engagement. We worked with Helzberg to create the “Will You?” Ring, a new way to propose that enabled couples to keep the romantic element of surprise but still get the ideal ring. Together.
Available for $50 online and in stores, the ring is inscribed with the words, “This is A ring, not THE ring” and comes in a presentation box, along with details on how the couple can save up to $400 on their actual engagement ring if they return to Helzberg to shop.
Partnerships with two lifestyle bloggers created content and drove conversation on the ring. Social videos and posts also helped capture attention, while key bridal and lifestyle media received customized kits complete with champagne and their own "Will You?" Ring.
Media said “yes” to our proposal. Within the first week of launch, results included 90+ million earned impressions in two weeks; a “Today” show segment and poll to its 4.2 million Twitter followers in which 52 percent voted in favor of the ring; coverage on The Knot, Inside Edition, Trend Hunter and MSN; 13.3 million social impressions, and 208,000 new users to Helzberg.com.
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019
- Party City "The Children Are Coming" - Published on 03/11/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Ancestry Connect Strangers Via Underground Railroad Connections - Published on 03/07/2019
- IPG Mediabrands Honored at Working Mother of the Year Awards - Published on 02/28/2019