LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation
During the 2018 Christmas season, LOLA MullenLowe turned the concept of the most beautiful Christmas jumper on its head by showcasing how a single gesture can save a life. The jumper, with one sleeve shorter than the other, was created for l’Agence de la biomédecine to drive awareness surrounding bone marrow donation.
The jumper was sent to journalists and influencers who were invited to wear it and share photos across their social media channels to mobilize their followers to donate their bone marrow simply by giving blood.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019