LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation
During the 2018 Christmas season, LOLA MullenLowe turned the concept of the most beautiful Christmas jumper on its head by showcasing how a single gesture can save a life. The jumper, with one sleeve shorter than the other, was created for l’Agence de la biomédecine to drive awareness surrounding bone marrow donation.
The jumper was sent to journalists and influencers who were invited to wear it and share photos across their social media channels to mobilize their followers to donate their bone marrow simply by giving blood.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019