IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES
IPG hosted its annual Women’s Breakfast at CES with top innovators from Imposium, PepsiCo, R/GA, Spotify and The New York Times to discuss how data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and algorithms are optimizing our lives while growing increasingly sophisticated and emotionally intelligent.
With over 100 attendees, the breakfast “Using AI to Transform and Empower Business,” was moderated by Preeti Patel, SVP Technology, R/GA, with panelists: Kourtney Bitterly, Lead, R&D at The New York Times, Jenna Fair, CRO, Imposium, Jessica Spaulding, Head of Marketing Strategy & Creative, North America Nutrition, PepsiCo, Quaker and Khartoon Weiss, Global Head of Verticals, Spotify.
The discussion focused on how AI is opening up a new frontier for digital transformation. Virtually every application, service and Internet of Things (IoT) object incorporates an intelligent aspect to automate or augment application processes or human activities. Apps and other services driven by artificial intelligence have infiltrated our private lives, making decisions for us, both small and large, using our data, which we willingly—and often unwittingly—offer.
Each panelist shared how their organizations are utilizing AI and data in service of their audience/consumer. AI has such a wide range of use cases including personalization, machine translation, voice, and accessibility of content, just to name a few.
A common thread throughout the discussion was the importance of the human element and ethical issues surrounding AI.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019